Highlighted posts from Thursday, Oct. 28, 2021

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FRFNewsletter

Reaction score
Click here to view on the web
Highlighted posts
October 27, 2021 * 29 posts * 599 views
katchup said: Hey guys. I'm picking up a new to me/used gen 3 tomorrow. 500 miles on it. It's an 801a but the rear camera doesn't work. The seller said it was shipped to the dealer this way ... Read more >>
October 27, 2021 * 15 posts * 482 views
CookieMonster11b said: Do you plan on purchasing an extended warranty? Do you usually purchase the same time you purchase the Raptor? Read more >>
October 27, 2021 * 11 posts * 374 views
paulny said: Yes, I'm that OCD type of guy lol. I'm so thankful I don't have auto start-stop. However, that button is now a blank boring piece of plastic. Any ideas what sticker I (we) can ... Read more >>
October 27, 2021 * 10 posts * 233 views
Burt said: So today got the dreaded call regarding my 2022 order, dealer now wants $10k more on the adm than we had already agreed on. Just in principal it is very disappointing. Anyway any ... Read more >>
October 28, 2021 * 14 posts * 241 views
matrix243 said: Here's a good example, I've been waiting to get my concrete driveway poured and have the rebar that ties to the garage pad. I dug them all up to see this. And just for comparison ... Read more >>
October 27, 2021 * 8 posts * 234 views
zapp said: I'm wondering about the following situation: Let's say a dealer orders 8 Raptors and all orders are accepted by Ford, sitting at "Unscheduled - Clean". Now the dealer gets 5 allocations ... Read more >>
October 27, 2021 * 8 posts * 92 views
John M said: Another SF Bay Area FRF member, Joined me for some Raptoring Adventures. Jason is the second FRF member from the SF Bay area that I have taken out Raptoring in the last couple ... Read more >>
October 27, 2021 * 11 posts * 194 views
Muchmore said: Two things. I STILL love the custom pinstriping (sorry had to :Big Laugh: ) and two, for me part of the fun of having a Raptor is setting back in this plush truck taking in all ... Read more >>
October 27, 2021 * 11 posts * 323 views
JJP023 said: EDIT: I'm now 4/4. 4 weeks of Raptor ownership - 4 no front plate tickets. Debating if I should put an 8inch light bar inside the front grille behind the plate and offset the plate ... Read more >>
October 27, 2021 * 5 posts * 164 views
deucedevil said: It seems that Ford had to add Air Dams to the front bumper, probably for C.A.F.E. standards, on the Gen 3 based on what I've seen in pictures and videos. Can any current owners ... Read more >>
header-logo-small.png

Continue reading...