Highlighted posts from Saturday, Jul. 03, 2021

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FRFNewsletter

Reaction score
Click here to view on the web
Highlighted posts
July 02, 2021 * 11 posts * 246 views
KCHawkeye02 said: Hope you all have a great Independence Day to celebrate the greatest country on earth. In the words of a famous Hawkeye Rick AmeriStanzi, "If you don't love it, leave it. USA #1!" ... Read more >>
July 02, 2021 * 20 posts * 219 views
jco said: For anyone that cares: So far, I've only found two 17" wheels of any kind that fit the Raptor and are not made in china in addition to the Venomrex Dixonk mentioned, only one US. ... Read more >>
July 02, 2021 * 13 posts * 188 views
Specialtyperformanceparts said: To touch on what @smurfslayer said. If someone wants them, they will get them. The question is, do you want $2,000 worth of body damage from a crowbar and hammer to where they ... Read more >>
July 02, 2021 * 7 posts * 108 views
Donovan said: Yeah absolutely.. Damn it. I don't want to spend anymore loot on this sucker but I may have to lol. Since I bought my 4/48k warranty, I don't have to worry about that **** failing. ... Read more >>
July 02, 2021 * 7 posts * 203 views
JAndreF321 said: My truck had a leak from a crack in the passenger cabin vent in the back of the cab. When it rained the front passenger footwell flooded and the windshield condensed. They had ... Read more >>
July 02, 2021 * 4 posts * 224 views
Sephiroth said: Not sure what this means but ooof.... If you have a vehicle to sell, you should do it. Read more >>
July 02, 2021 * 7 posts * 104 views
jondle said: Thanks, I'll check that out. That site lists two 4630 bearings, both fitting the 2011 Raptor: 9L3Z-4630-A BC3Z-4630-A Perhaps they are different size and one of them will fit. ... Read more >>
July 02, 2021 * 4 posts * 86 views
M3sparky said: hi guys, my truck started to knock really loud last night after doing a hard wot pull, i had recently installed a high pressure fuel pump and tune and 2 days after this happens, ... Read more >>
July 02, 2021 * 7 posts * 102 views
CoronaRaptor said: For the rears , it all depends on the height and what you are going to be using the truck for. I went plus 3 because of towing a trailer and atv's in the box. I don't think there ... Read more >>
July 02, 2021 * 3 posts * 64 views
RogueAdvisor said: Placed order back on June 11th with local dealership, build date scheduled for second week of July. Agate Black w/ 801A package, spray-in bed liner. The anticipation is killing ... Read more >>
header-logo-small.png

Continue reading...