Highlighted posts from Friday, Dec. 03, 2021

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FRFNewsletter

Reaction score
Click here to view on the web
Highlighted posts
December 02, 2021 * 25 posts * 433 views
Valky said: A while ago I had the dreaded broken valve spring and unfortunately for me dropped the valve and caused some wicked engine damage. Long story short I sent my motor to a company ... Read more >>
December 02, 2021 * 18 posts * 299 views
WillBo said: Hey everybody! I just bought a 2014 FORD RAPTOR SVT. I'm getting the BF Goodrich KO2s. Which ply is right??. The are 10 ply on it?? Thank you for the advice! Read more >>
December 02, 2021 * 7 posts * 321 views
JD NYC said: Need some help on what to expect after giving a deposit on a 22 build. Do I sit back and just let the dealer contact me or does Ford get back to me? I understand that it can take ... Read more >>
December 02, 2021 * 7 posts * 235 views
smurfslayer said: I really couldn't have articulated this better. A couple other things to note. once in a while, you might get the urge to give it a little more throttle than you really should. ... Read more >>
December 03, 2021 * 5 posts * 104 views
10SpdsOfFury said: So my wife had to drive 5.5hrs to pick me up in the Raptor and we drove back home and the next day I get a whine from the rear. I took it to the dealer and they called later that ... Read more >>
December 03, 2021 * 4 posts * 165 views
RamseyF said: for everyone that has there gen 3 already, is there a button for the heated steering wheel. I know in gen 2 its a little pain to do it in the infotainment center. not that big ... Read more >>
December 02, 2021 * 4 posts * 141 views
Noplacelikeloam said: I put the KL (its the 2019 version) on an 18 802A. It works except for the cruise buttons. So just swap them from your old wheel and you are good to go. Read more >>
December 03, 2021 * 4 posts * 80 views
thaduker said: Just bought a 19. Goosetuned, shark fin fog lights, traded beadlock silver rims for dark gray, added matte dark gray decals around the lights, added matte dark gray racing stripes ... Read more >>
December 02, 2021 * 4 posts * 93 views
Firefightersraptor said: Knock sensor code p0325. Truck hasnt been feeling strong lately and this code just popped up, doesn't run rough and don't here any new noises I'm hoping for just a bad sensor but ... Read more >>
December 03, 2021 * 2 posts * 152 views
DMM_78 said: Has anyone had issues with their truck not shifting out of park? It's happened to me a couple of times this week. Turning the car off/on fixes it. Read more >>
header-logo-small.png

Continue reading...