USA Made Wheels

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JCO

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Anyone have input on good source for US made or at least not China made 17” wheels?

I know several of the high end forged manufacturers Forgeline, Enkei, HRE, Vossen, etc are not made in China but they all have limited if any 17” wheels for trucks or off-roading. Most of them are for the German/exotic market.

I’ve done a lot of googling and haven’t found much. Any input would be greatly appreciated!

dixonk

HMFIC
Reaction score
Anyone have input on good source for US made or at least not China made 17” wheels?

I know several of the high end forged manufacturers Forgeline, Enkei, HRE, Vossen, etc are not made in China but they all have limited if any 17” wheels for trucks or off-roading. Most of them are for the German/exotic market.

I’ve done a lot of googling and haven’t found much. Any input would be greatly appreciated!
I believe the Venomrex wheels are Taiwan not China. As for US made wheels good luck on that.

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
A US made wheel (cast or flow form) would run you about the price of forged wheel and thus no one would pay that. Customers would just buy a forged wheel at this point.

Just keep your stock wheels and save some money.

OP
OP
J

JCO

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
A US made wheel (cast or flow form) would run you about the price of forged wheel and thus no one would pay that. Customers would just buy a forged wheel at this point.

Just keep your stock wheels and save some money.

Probably valid given labor costs here but would have thought someone would cater to the demand. Alas, most people don't care, can't afford it, don't want to pay it or some combination thereof.

I should probably just keep the stock rims, but what's the fun in that?!

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Probably valid given labor costs here but would have thought someone would cater to the demand. Alas, most people don't care, can't afford it, don't want to pay it or some combination thereof.

I should probably just keep the stock rims, but what's the fun in that?!
BUT you said you wanted an american made wheel and there are none.

:(

OP
OP
J

JCO

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
For anyone that cares:
So far, I've only found two 17" wheels of any kind that fit the Raptor and are not made in china in addition to the Venomrex Dixonk mentioned, only one US. Fortunately, they're from solid companies, unfortunately the prices are ouch.

And these 18" Volks

dixonk

HMFIC
Reaction score
For anyone that cares:
So far, I've only found two 17" wheels of any kind that fit the Raptor and are not made in china in addition to the Venomrex Dixonk mentioned, only one US. Fortunately, they're from solid companies, unfortunately the prices are ouch.

And these 18" Volks

Those Forgeline wheels are nice. $1500 a piece though…