Highlighted posts from Monday, Jun. 28, 2021

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FRFNewsletter

Reaction score
Click here to view on the web
Highlighted posts
June 27, 2021 * 10 posts * 388 views
ThankU45 said: Long time reader, but just signed up and looking forward to being an active member. I'm enjoying seeing everyone's excitement on their Gen 3 orders, my best wishes for some safe ... Read more >>
June 27, 2021 * 8 posts * 571 views
DFWRob said: Not sure if this matters - but the 37" package auto adds a carbon package. Read more >>
June 27, 2021 * 3 posts * 96 views
BoostCreep said: Hi All, I know this has been discussed ad nauseam, but I could not find the exact comparison I'm looking for. Have had my 2020 screw for a year now and been itching to get an exhaust. ... Read more >>
June 27, 2021 * 5 posts * 146 views
DocMarshall said: @CoronaRaptor either silver or leadfoot, and the 801A, unless the packages and color choices change for '22. @K223 I've had multiple F150's, (currently a '13 black FX4 Screw), ... Read more >>
June 27, 2021 * 4 posts * 71 views
Alford78 said: Hi all. Just like the title suggests I want to fit as many subs with as much xmax plus power handling as possible behind the rear seats and under the rear seats. Using seat adapters ... Read more >>
June 28, 2021 * 4 posts * 142 views
K223 said: Welcome. Your certainly not new, but now your known. Yeah it's a pretty great truck. You may want to hold on to it and keep driving. Between shortages and prices, it's pretty good ... Read more >>
June 27, 2021 * 4 posts * 108 views
smurfslayer said: Failing that you could pull codes with a code reader or FORSCAN ( Windows computer program that permits changing some options like Lincoln fold mirrors, chime suppression, etc. ... Read more >>
June 28, 2021 * 2 posts * 58 views
Jango said: I'm looking to replace battery on my 2014 Raptor any advice or suggestions ? Read more >>
June 27, 2021 * 3 posts * 236 views
Raptor911 said: Go to [link] and look at your build details. You will need your vin and your order number to access your build. Window sticker will be visible 7 days before your build day. At ... Read more >>
June 27, 2021 * 2 posts * 76 views
smurfslayer said: I'd get the sync module first. I've not paid for the map update; I did the bootleg sync 3.4 update which gave me years newer maps. I might consider it later but honestly my '20 ... Read more >>
header-logo-small.png

Continue reading...