Hey Lego, saw your video on youtube.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Big Blue

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I never really appreciated the pics of your ride here, the custom decals, the red inserts in the wheels, the whole transformer thingy. Pics rarely do a nice ride justice. Your video gives a much better perspective of your truck and its Sweet!!! I love it!! Looking forward to the rest of the video, it was cool! :peace:

Decepticon FORD Raptor Video - YouTube

IRONMAN

Reaction score
Dude! Nice video, BUT should be longer.
I wanted to keep watching, maybe some action clips.lol

LEGORAPTOR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wow, thanks guys... appreciate all the feedback. Yea I made the video in about 15min (recording and editing) I was bored and I've always had the idea of making a nice video with that song lol... I needed to start with something so I made the teaser but will start taking clips of my truck in various places (in motion) and put them together to make a complete, short video... (pretty much till the song ends, approx. 4-5min. and then post. I suck at editing and videos... got a lot of ideas running through my head though for this project. I am hoping that CINESLR might want to take this project and turn it into something cool for me. Once again thanks...

P.S.- .... and no it doesn't transform..:ROFLJest: ...... or does it??? :hmm: