New Member from So Cal

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Loreto49

Reaction score
STORMTROOPER WIDE BODY FORD RAPTOR
God is good! I've dreamt of having a fixed-up lifted big truck my whole life & was blessed to win this amazing pearl white custom wide-body Ford Raptor, all with black accents on 40-inch Toyo Tires and 17-inch Method Race Wheels from Ronin Factory. I love driving it and not seeing many trucks as big as mine! I receive lots of compliments, and people shocked to see a 50-year-old lady going in or coming out of it. Although at this point in my life, I don't go offroad (unless I had to) I saw a cool video of the Baja Raptor Run that looks very tempting. I'm considering trading it for one that does not have a wide body to have as my daily driver. Enjoying it for now, trying to keep the miles down in case I move forward at some point soon. Thanks for reading, love seeing everyone's Raptors! First pic is in my driveway, the others are pics from Ronin and here's a cool video of the truck:
Raptor in driveway.jpgsms1.jpgRonin9-105.jpg