Highlighted posts from Friday, Aug. 27, 2021

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FRFNewsletter

Reaction score
Click here to view on the web
Highlighted posts
August 26, 2021 * 24 posts * 996 views
360North said: Just got off the phone with FP...was expecting them to say that all was status quo for Production date (not week) of this Monday (Aug 30th), which would put it into QA after Labor ... Read more >>
August 26, 2021 * 20 posts * 637 views
CME73 said: Looks like Dearborn is going to one shift next week due to chip shortage. Of course it's my build week... [link] Read more >>
August 27, 2021 * 13 posts * 405 views
360North said: Just saw this posted up a few mins ago. If your order has been in production longer than expected or delivery dates getting bumped, this might be why. Also could be why some of ... Read more >>
August 26, 2021 * 15 posts * 129 views
John M said: I took a ride up to Lovell Canyon in the Rainbow Mnt Wilderness to escape the heat. It's all above 5K ft so it never got above 88. Raptor on a Razor Trail? Yes I ventured up a ... Read more >>
August 26, 2021 * 8 posts * 105 views
Retired in TN said: Guys, Should I pay strict attention to Ford's warning? Of course this seems ridiculous to me, but I would appreciate your input. I am currently waiting on my Ford dealer to get ... Read more >>
August 26, 2021 * 6 posts * 175 views
kechinng said: I've been lurking in the forums and finally pulled the trigger on a Raptor coming from Ram. Looking forward to the ownership. Question: I had originally ordered a 37" with no end ... Read more >>
August 26, 2021 * 7 posts * 117 views
RogueClimber said: For a couple years. The Raptor would not have been fun living in town as we did :cool: Read more >>
August 26, 2021 * 7 posts * 123 views
jamanrr said: I know there are many threads on this but I tried it and it works. I saw probably an famous youtube video on this. If you hold the brake and gas down together to long start the ... Read more >>
August 26, 2021 * 4 posts * 207 views
JasonSTL said: I've seen a lot of the digital tach and gauge cluster but was wondering if there's a configurable gage display that shows real-time oil psi, boost, trans temp, oil temp, etc like ... Read more >>
August 26, 2021 * 5 posts * 198 views
melvimbe said: I just think you'd need to hear it in person to really tell what you think. I saw that last night and really couldn't tell much difference between the 4 options. IMO, it would ... Read more >>
header-logo-small.png

Continue reading...