Hello Texas!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SPRSNK

I Void Warranties
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yes, stay off the sidewalks as I am back in the state! In Austin today and tomorrow then heading off to Houston on Friday where I will be in Angleton at HMSR playing with the Laguna Seca on track.

Thanks to Cedar season I remember why I moved. :flipthebird: Damn allergies.

OP
OP
SPRSNK

SPRSNK

I Void Warranties
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Not going to San Antonio, Terlingua or Odessa either :p Nor am I really stopping in Houston because I'll be in Angleton. I might be stopping at Bill Neale's place in DFW on my way out of town. Not sure yet but I need to give him a call today.

For those who do not know: Bill Neale is a automobile artist. Best friends to Carroll Shelby. Owns the Terlingua Racing Team. One of the people who started the Terlingua Chili Cookoff back in 1967 and an all around great guy. I commissioned him to paint an original of MY Terlingua. He had a stroke last year and pulled through it. I am also pleased to say that he is a friend of mine as well.