going to texas

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
im leaving denver area and heading to meet an frf member in buda texas..... never heard of it. but thats where im going. if any frf members are buying something, want to buy something, sold something, and need to get it to someone, im leaving denver area friday june 17th to texas and coming back sunday june 19th. can pick up/drop off whatever along the way. all the routes are similiar in distance so i could go through kansas, possibly northeast new mexico, etc. let me know.

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
about 1/2 hour south of Austin, and about 75 minutes northeast of San Antonio.

I’ve seen signs for it.

smurfslayer

Reaction score
Salt Lick has pretty good bbq, but bang for the buck, I’d head south to Blacks bbq in New Braunfels. about 35 mins south of Buda. They will hook you right up.

OP
OP
The Car Stereo Company

The Car Stereo Company

Supporting Member
Reaction score
well to be honest, any north texas members got a couch i can borrow saturday night? going through lubbock and amarillo and then west to 25. i would like leave amarillo by morning, but hey if i get there at night, that works too.......

smurfslayer

Reaction score
well to be honest, any north texas members got a couch i can borrow saturday night? going through lubbock and amarillo and then west to 25. i would like leave amarillo by morning, but hey if i get there at night, that works too.......

I see what you did there, quoting the King of Country music in a shameless effort to make Texans think you’re ok to visit. Well played sir, well played!

Sidewayz

Reaction score
Yeah I live 5 minutes from Buda.. Not a bad place and very close to good bars and bbq spots.. Check out Valentinas BBQ. its up there with Franklin's

OP
OP
The Car Stereo Company

The Car Stereo Company

Supporting Member
Reaction score
im actually heading home back to denver saturday afternoon. was trying to break up the drive so its not 14 hours straight. probably wont stop anywhere unless im passing out for the night. figuring i get to north texas by night time. hoping an frf member got a couch so i dont have to spend $100 in a motel

OP
OP
The Car Stereo Company

The Car Stereo Company

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I am needing a take-off GEN2 passenger side front fender, preferably Oxford white
if you find someone that has one near where i am, i will glady pick it up for you. would have to meet you somewhere in the middle on the way home though. missouri is a bit out of my way, but dont mind the detour if you dont mind meeting in the middle