Hello,First Time Raptor Owner...and having a blast!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ricoman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
2014-RAPTOR-DELIVERY.jpg Hi all,
Just found this site and OMG,its gonna be a big help....just got my 2014 delivered last week and I think I'll be needing a Co-Pilot to help me with all the controls.
Its my first Raptor....and is a SHELBY Supercharged....so in reply to some on the "Gas Mileage" thread...HAHAHA....I get 12 if my foot is OFF the gas...and 8-9 if I want to hear that beautiful screaming of the Supercharger....and yes...only 91 Grade gas ....expensive toy for sure...but what a blast..!!! It would kick my Corvettes Butt (1963/383 Stroker),and can even haul dirt...LOL

Last edited:
OP
OP
Ricoman

Ricoman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
THANKS NATE..!!! I;m sure I'm gonna have ALOT of questions...LOL...damn thing is like trying to learn how to use a new computer.. :)

OP
OP
Ricoman

Ricoman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks! But I thought I'd be a Raptor Darling..not a "Large German Sausage" darling..LMAO...ya made me have to go to Google Translator...!;)

OP
OP
Ricoman

Ricoman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
LMAO...yeah my GF says "Thats a Pretty Truck"..... and my Mechanic friend says.."Ya got the fastest truck around here for sure..!
Just sent in for my Plate...
BADBRDY....:)

Bought sight unseen,just photos and a PPI from a shop where it was located...110% above my expections..and still have not been able to wipe the grin off my face....GF says I need to wear a bib when driving cause I drool everytime I hit the gas....

Last edited:

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
Welcome to FRF!
Pictures. So it DID happen :)