Heated Steering option to be installed by dealer at no extra cost to customers!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

laramie1pt8t

Reaction score
I complain to him all the time. He's a brake engineer and most of my complaints are everything else. He just says it's not his department. Whatever
The brakes are the worst I have ever had on a vehicle. They feel squishy and dont stop the truck like others I have owned.

xlover

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think anyone with an ICE f150 (raptors included) should let any hope of restoration go.

Ford is doing exactly what they said they would do when they forced the delete. They said they would fix the Lightning’s and no fix for the ICE truck

G2G3Iconic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The brakes are the worst I have ever had on a vehicle. They feel squishy and dont stop the truck like others I have owned.
I dont know any trucks with long travel suspensions that dont have squishy brakes. Has more to do with the suspension than stopping tire rotation. If your gripe is that you have a production trophy truck that doesnt stop like a Tundra, you are driving the wrong truck. It also doesnt have great payload. Same suspension issue. I didnt buy a performance truck for stopping power or payload.

New recaros

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I dont know any trucks with long travel suspensions that dont have squishy brakes. Has more to do with the suspension than stopping tire rotation. If your gripe is that you have a production trophy truck that doesnt stop like a Tundra, you are driving the wrong truck. It also doesnt have great payload. Same suspension issue. I didnt buy a performance truck for stopping power or payload.
Yea, he bought it for the Beaver. It’s dropped more pant-ees than any other truck.