Heated Steering option to be installed by dealer at no extra cost to customers!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rohardi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Has anyone had any luck with the recall and their dealer either covering the retrofit or paying for the retrofit?

B00ST

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Had the same experience ... went to a local dealer yesterday (not where I bought my 23) and they didn't know anything about it. (And yes.... I need to change my pic to the new truck!!)

EndlessEight

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Let's get this thread back on track... I don't care about your squishy brakes.. I'm here to complain about not getting the headed steering wheel retrofit on my 2023. LOL .. hell... I'd pay the $140 dollars to get it added back.. Anyone else with me?

I offered to do just this with customer service today.

BIGW0RM

Highest Access Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My service advisor at my local ford dealership just texted me asking if I had anymore information to give them. They had another customer ask them about this. Seems the bulletin doesnt have whatever they are lookingh for to "see it" in there system.

BIGW0RM

Highest Access Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Update: I called Ford. They told me that even though my vin matches, my build date matches, and the plant my truck was built at matches, that I am NOT able to get the retrofit. At first they said its because I didnt order my truck with heated steering wheel. I then asked, why do I have a credit for it then? Is it a standard feature? No its NOT. So why would I be credited for it, if I didnt order it? Ford rep got quiet and didnt know how to respond. What a joke. They basically said nothing they can do. Oh well, too bad.