GEN 1 Steering rack DIY

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Gumby

FRF Addict
Reaction score
@BenBB thanks for the mention but I really don't have a great shop.LOL I have lots of tools but my 2 car garage in a subdivision is not what I would call a nice shop.LOL but thanks. Most work done here is done in the drive. The raptor barely fits in the 8x7 door and @Bozz I don't think will fit hight wise at all. LOL I am lucky to have raptor friends and boat friends that are willing to do a little work on there stuff and let me help. and help me when I need it. I truly love a good project just about every thing I own has been modified in some way.

OP
OP
BenBB

BenBB

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
@BenBB thanks for the mention but I really don't have a great shop.LOL I have lots of tools but my 2 car garage in a subdivision is not what I would call a nice shop.LOL but thanks. Most work done here is done in the drive. The raptor barely fits in the 8x7 door and @Bozz I don't think will fit hight wise at all. LOL I am lucky to have raptor friends and boat friends that are willing to do a little work on there stuff and let me help. and help me when I need it. I truly love a good project just about every thing I own has been modified in some way.
Haha same here!! Good times though, and good threads, don't discount it there are those of us out there that appreciate it :cheers:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
khunter