Heated Steering Wheel

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MKW1456

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm well aware of the heated steering wheel delete on the 2023 Raptors. My 2023 came in 2 weeks ago without it and I knew ahead of time from my WS that I wouldn't get the hot hands.
Has anyone taken delivery of a 2023 Raptor with a heated steering wheel?
I ran into a Paul Miller on a Bronco page who claims to work at the Ford Kentucky truck plant and stated that his dad just took delivery of a Raptor with a heated steering wheel..(he didn't specifically state 2023 so could have been a 2022). He also stated that he is helping build many ford trucks (limited and platinum Expeditions and Super Duty's) with heated steering wheels and its a day to day constraint. The argument went on and on...but I still haven't seen someone with a 2023 Raptor that came with a heated steering wheel!?
1672018440172.png

xlover

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The facts are every 2023 f150 (raptor, limited, whatever) has rolled off the line without a heated steering wheel. Ford forced the delete on every order in the bank, dealer stock or retail for 2023. No eta for return.

There are still plenty of late 2022 150s still being delivered to dealers with the heated wheels and it has been identified as one of the primary constraints that dragged those units production out.

TX-RAP70R

Full Access Member
Reaction score
this is a simple problem to fix...just buy some heated pair of gloves and slap those triple A batteries in them. People just need to understand there will be no heated steering wheel on the 23.

enjoitheride

Reaction score
Actually, they had two with heated wheels. And with that being said, I’m wondering if they got fulfilled early on, before Ford had to call it quits because of the parts shortage.

2020FordRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm well aware of the heated steering wheel delete on the 2023 Raptors. My 2023 came in 2 weeks ago without it and I knew ahead of time from my WS that I wouldn't get the hot hands.
Has anyone taken delivery of a 2023 Raptor with a heated steering wheel?
I ran into a Paul Miller on a Bronco page who claims to work at the Ford Kentucky truck plant and stated that his dad just took delivery of a Raptor with a heated steering wheel..(he didn't specifically state 2023 so could have been a 2022). He also stated that he is helping build many ford trucks (limited and platinum Expeditions and Super Duty's) with heated steering wheels and its a day to day constraint. The argument went on and on...but I still haven't seen someone with a 2023 Raptor that came with a heated steering wheel!?
View attachment 385525
Technically they can't build 22s when 23s are already in production. A couple 23s have had heated steering wheels but not many.

xlover

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Actually, they had two with heated wheels. And with that being said, I’m wondering if they got fulfilled early on, before Ford had to call it quits because of the parts shortage.
The thing is ford forced the delete on ALL 23 F150 orders just as production of 23s started so would be surprised to see any with a heated wheel.

Let’s see the window sticker and blend date… very curious

xlover

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Technically they can't build 22s when 23s are already in production. A couple 23s have had heated steering wheels but not many.
That’s actually not accurate ford was in fact building 2023 and 2022 f150s at the same time for about a month. The Michigan plant changes over before Kentucky.

That said the specific point about the heated wheel is accurate considering when they forced the delete on 23 f150s I can’t see any 23s squeaking through