Header Comparison

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Maxx2893

Maxx2893

Rock and Roll Offroad
Supporting Member
Reaction score
you cant go wrong with any of the 3 companies..as for myself i decided to go with ARH because i have tried all other companies on different vehicles and liked ARH the most...installation takes a long time but i had access to a vehicle lifter which made it a bit easier for me but even with a lifter it took me about 8 hours to have them installed.consider getting a catback aswell i have the non-catted version hooked to the factory catback and it sounds horrible but the performance gains are really worth it , i have noticed some engine heat temperature drop IMO its a pricey mid but worth every penny

I currently have a magnaflow magnapack so I'm covered on that side.

Thanks everybody for your input now I just have to pony up the money for it.

Banned
Reaction score
as long as its the same size tubes it hsould fit no matter what. might have to extend, or shorten the pipes, but other than that shouldnt be a problem with any of em...
id imagine..

SOCOMech

Famous Raptor
Reaction score
I currently have a magnaflow magnapack so I'm covered on that side.

Thanks everybody for your input now I just have to pony up the money for it.

If you're wondering how Kooks headers sound with a dumped Magnapack, you can search "theSOCOMech" on youtube and check out my vids.

Bryson

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Stainless Works VS Kooks VS ARH

Hey guys cant make up my mind on witch long tube header to go with. What is better Stainless Works or Kooks or American Racing Headers? What should i go with? Whats your opinion? :peace:

NickPic83

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Everyone loves their SW setup but I have seen and heard the American racing headers and they seem high quality and sounds bad ass!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2