Haters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MGD

Banned
Reaction score
No, it is actually how it is. Unions kill American jobs... complete idiots.

Ironhorse07

FRF Addict
Reaction score
You’re not telling anyone how it is. You’re telling us how you see it.

Wrong, you have had your nose up Uncle Sam's ass and your employers ass for so long you don't know the truth. You talk about 'doing your job better' then say you are retired military? I know dozens of retired military guys and that was the greatest union in the world. None of you gave your 20 with your hair on fire, you skated into retirement. Thank you for your service, but don't try to ******** me.

MGD

Banned
Reaction score
Agree - These Union asshats need to nut up and go get new jobs before they strike........... like the rest of us. The union has zero respect these days..... Not even police or fire!

Ironhorse07

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Agree - These Union asshats need to nut up and go get new jobs before they strike........... like the rest of us. The union has zero respect these days..... Not even police or fire!

The unions are the reason you make what you do today, ******.

Redleg

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Im in a union, have been for 22 years, it's the biggest **** over of the tax payers that I done ever seen Clem. But I give no *****, this globe I'm on is just a temporary stop through. Been shot at countless times, been hit twice, died once, brought back and realized dying sucks, death is easy. Quit getting your ******* in a knot gents, who gives a ****, aint no unions where we're all inevitably going...see you all there, and I promise, no ones gonna ask for a union card, trust me, I know. Not trying to be tough or heroic, those are just plain facts. And now, I must eat pie, for there is a refrigerator full of it, and that's another thing there aint none of on the other side, PIE!

Last edited: