Has anyone installed Icon Composites F22 Fender Flares

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

zombiekiller

OG BooBooRunner
Reaction score
Hey brother! I am looking about ordering the fiberglass debreti fenders!! I am replacing the front and rear fenders! Check out debreti fiberglass fenders through fiberworx
you should talk to some folks that have them before you do. they take a fair amount of body work to look proper and fit well.

They are also enormous and look pretty silly if the tire size is anything less than 39s.

Scotty west

Reaction score
AD3D70F5-A7FC-4EC0-A773-26FD8E08CC90.jpeg
you should talk to some folks that have them before you do. they take a fair amount of body work to look proper and fit well.

They are also enormous and look pretty silly if the tire size is anything less than 39s.
I know someone that owns a body shop... for them it shouldn’t be much huh? And I have friend that has them on his truck and it looks sick!!! Any other fiberglass fenders that you would suggest if I don’t get them.. I don’t have the money to purchase carbon fiber ones.. if I knew someone selling the carbon fiber I might look into that.. any sites you might know of... also I know it’s the wrong thread, but I have a hydraulic lift that attaches to your shell that opens the shell up sideways.. I added a pic in case you know someone that might like purchasing it for cheap!! The hydraulic lift and the metal harness for the shell!!