Handling in the corners

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JDUB

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Like everyone else stated, my SCAB for what it is (offroad truck), handles very well around corners. I'm guessing it has to do with the overall wider stance.

blockdoc

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I know some curves that I can do much faster on my bicycle than a late model corvette. At least I used to be able to, when I was racing a lot, and when I picked a fight with a guy in a vette... :893karatesmiley-thu

The truck handles curves well. Feels very planted - I live on a curvy mountain road, and the truck takes the curves a lot better than my taurus did.

Ruger

FRF Addict
Reaction score
It's the width of the track. This truck has its tires planted wider than virtually anything else on the road, and it corners like a sports car because of it. It is the best handling vehicle I have ever owned or driven.

onesickpuppy

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Agreed, I run no sway bar and at mid perch and is nice. With sway bar on it is nice and tight, but I like the little more lean when I ask for it.
It is a truck though, so keep that in mind....
I kind of would like a less turn ratio rack lock to lock, so I less hand movement is needed, but oh well..... maybe one of our vendors can look in to that one.

RPG COREY

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Hmmmm. Rear ARB. I've only seen one other raptor with that. It came off after nationals were put on.

Attachments

• image-3217892346.jpg
    image-3217892346.jpg
    224.5 KB · Views: 46