h&m racing design ford raptor long travel kit (clean post)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SDHQJASON

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I was expecting to use the gallardo tomorrow that i arrive to sandiego, but an idiot texting while driving hit the rear bumper of my gallardo when my mother was driving the lambo today.
2b908a003f675097edd8e0f511b8cfbf.jpg
dc972c2c42989382283daf3454ee7089.jpg
b24889707f890a1dc4eeaa569d614949.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I would be pretty happy if that is all that happened from a U-Haul Truck! Could have been a lot worse.

OP
OP
C

canamds450

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Was she flying the drone while you steered? :ROFLJest:

My lambo is at vista, ca and my shrimp farm is in panama.
If you read a bit at the top it says i was at the shrimp farm with a friend who helped me to steer the raptor while i was flying the drone.

---------- Post added at 03:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:53 PM ----------

I would be pretty happy if that is all that happened from a U-Haul Truck! Could have been a lot worse.

Yes, thanks. Hopefully was only a scratch.

OP
OP
C

canamds450

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you read a bit at the top it says i was at the shrimp farm with a friend who helped me to steer the raptor while i was flying the drone.

Im leaving today to california, we should meet there.
I live in vista, CA

---------- Post added at 03:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:53 PM ----------

OP
OP
C

canamds450

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not, it is mine. That la,bo was bought with my brother since he is there doing teraphy at project walk because of his accident.
I m traveling to california and panama all the time, so whenever i go there i either use the gallardo or the ford explorer tuat i have there at home in vista, ca.
So my mom borrow the gallardo and that happened.
I got that gallardo at newport lamborgini a couple of weeks ago, is a good sport car to start in that eviorement of sport vehicles.

bstoner59

does it come in shmedium?
Reaction score

Tizz doesn't have the best reading comprehension score...

:Tizz:

:specialed:

But you should get some sweet drone footage of the Lambo. Take that bitch out in the track. She's already worn in with the fender bender. You can kiss her off the wall no sweat now [emoji106]