guys what do you think of the hennessey performance?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

zaherachour

Full Access Member
Reaction score
does someone have the twinturbo 600 or 800 or the supercharger 575 from hennessey? i need a feedback.

BigJ

FRF Addict
Reaction score
:potstir: Welcome to the forums! You sure don't mess around, do ya? :p

I think you're going to find this forum fairly Hennessey unfriendly. Many of us have first hand experience, and even more of us have second hand experience with them... and I've yet to read a positive review from an actual owner (and I don't mean from a media outlet). Not to say they're not out there; surely they're doing something right to still, somehow, be in business.

But...well...in my opinion, you're money is FAR FAR FAR better spent elsewhere. As in, even if Hennessey offered to convert my Raptor to a so called "Velociraptor" for free, I'd thank them and immediately decline without a second thought.

If you're interested in supercharging, check into the new Edelbrock E-Force unit. VERY good stuff, although I've yet to really read any solid reviews of how a supercharger in general performs on a truck like the Raptor (out in the dirt and dust and heat pushing 100mph). And in terms of turbo charging... your best bet there is going to be to hook up with a performance shop you trust, then spec exactly what you want out of the turbo(s).

Hope that helps, and definitely stick around! No doubt your question is about to get puked on, but don't let that discourage you from looking into them, then comparing pricing and reputation vs the other options that are out there.

Xjrguy

FRF Addict
Reaction score
The guy is a ****, his products are overpriced and he has ripped customers off by parts swapping and other shady practices.

Hennessey Motorsports and Granatelli Performance are two shops I will never spend money at.

MagicMtnDan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Let's see here:

1. Bring up Hennessey by asking "what we think of them?"

2. 2nd post?

3. Congo, Kinshasa?

are_you_serious.jpg

1454018245_5986b5e6c1.gif

funny-pictures-cat-ignores-dog.jpg

OP
OP
zaherachour

zaherachour

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hahaha. Thanks. You are not letting me feel like I am from the moon?! We do need some raptors for this country. Becoz roads are like off road safari. Thanks for your concern:wave:

OP
OP
zaherachour

zaherachour

Full Access Member
Reaction score
:potstir: Welcome to the forums! You sure don't mess around, do ya? :p

I think you're going to find this forum fairly Hennessey unfriendly. Many of us have first hand experience, and even more of us have second hand experience with them... and I've yet to read a positive review from an actual owner (and I don't mean from a media outlet). Not to say they're not out there; surely they're doing something right to still, somehow, be in business.

But...well...in my opinion, you're money is FAR FAR FAR better spent elsewhere. As in, even if Hennessey offered to convert my Raptor to a so called "Velociraptor" for free, I'd thank them and immediately decline without a second thought.

If you're interested in supercharging, check into the new Edelbrock E-Force unit. VERY good stuff, although I've yet to really read any solid reviews of how a supercharger in general performs on a truck like the Raptor (out in the dirt and dust and heat pushing 100mph). And in terms of turbo charging... your best bet there is going to be to hook up with a performance shop you trust, then spec exactly what you want out of the turbo(s).

Hope that helps, and definitely stick around! No doubt your question is about to get puked on, but don't let that discourage you from looking into them, then comparing pricing and reputation vs the other options that are out there.

I cant believe that a simple question can be so devastating. Hahaha I like. That shows how serious you guys are. Well am kinda new on high performance for ford parts and since am not from the states I lack knowledge for ford upgrades.

I recently had a f-150 lariat 2005 and did some minor upgrades. But when I heard raptor coming up, I had to wait. Now I am willing to buy myself a raptor with as many upgrade as I can get before shipping it to the Africa.

Thanks for your reply. Looking forward for next time.