guys what do you think of the hennessey performance?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BigJ

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I cant believe that a simple question can be so devastating. Hahaha I like. That shows how serious you guys are. Well am kinda new on high performance for ford parts and since am not from the states I lack knowledge for ford upgrades.

I recently had a f-150 lariat 2005 and did some minor upgrades. But when I heard raptor coming up, I had to wait. Now I am willing to buy myself a raptor with as many upgrade as I can get before shipping it to the Africa.

Thanks for your reply. Looking forward for next time.
Well we're glad to have ya. Don't mind MagicMtnDan and xjrguy... I think they were dropped on their heads as kids once too many times. :mrgreen:

To my knowledge, you'll be the first with a Raptor on that continent. First on any forum I've been part of, anyway. Got any pics of your Lariat? Details on what you did to it? We love us some good truck ****, after all. Even if it aint a Raptor ;)

BentToast

FRF Addict
Reaction score
International interest is always a good thing! I dont think Hennessey would be your best choice, he like to target people that live far away. Do some digging and you will come up on a thread on a 300c forum that will basically close that option off for you.

Like Dan mentioned, the new Edelbrock unit looks very interesting. It looks like its been done right, and has good numbers. I would check that out first.

MagicMtnDan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
mgsmbmpfa0.jpg

MagicMtnDan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
4-Are-We-Kinder-Gentler-Yet_small.gif

Hey Zaherachour, it's cool to have you here. I hope this forum can help inspire you to plan your Raptor mods. Let us know if we can help you in any way (other than sending bank account info to Nigeria - JUST A JOKE). I'm sure we'll all be happy to help you build your dream Raptor.

OP
OP
zaherachour

zaherachour

Full Access Member
Reaction score
thank you all. its nice to see serious people for once. and sure that have my dream Raptor threw you guys.
i will make sure i add sime pics of my late f-150 lariat. just have to buy back my hard disk that was stolen(don't ask. its an African thing) hahaha.

Leadfoot's Orange Crush

Full Access Member
Reaction score
New to the board here and this is the first post I have read.
I just thought I would mention that I have a Hennessey Tuned Raptor and am more than happy with their customer service and value for the dollar...
I live thousands of miles from their shop too!
This thing is a BEAST!
CHEERS!