guys what do you think of the hennessey performance?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BigJ

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Welcome Orange!

What all have they done to your truck? Hardware? Software? I'd love to read a full writeup and review if you felt like starting a new thread for it. The more info, the better... You're the first actual Raptor owner I've heard go the Hennessey route, so you're in a unique position to offer up thoughts and answer questions (like how does their tuning work with off road mode, independent dynoing?, gas milage ect)

Triheart7

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome Orange!

What all have they done to your truck? Hardware? Software? I'd love to read a full writeup and review if you felt like starting a new thread for it. The more info, the better... You're the first actual Raptor owner I've heard go the Hennessey route, so you're in a unique position to offer up thoughts and answer questions (like how does their tuning work with off road mode, independent dynoing?, gas milage ect)

Good questions BigJ. I am familiar with Hennessey from another forum. They have a good reputation there. After a Rally in Austin Texas bunch of my friends went to see Hennessey, and they spent the day doing runs on his drag strip and a number dyno'ed, their cars.

Leadfoot's Orange Crush

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My Hennessey Tuned Raptor is a BEAST!
CAI & SCT Custom Tuned 93 Octane Program married to my Magnaflow full exhaust.
Not a single glitch.
Best value for my dollar, bang for the buck $ over the last few builds I have done...
Harley Davidson F-150, Lightning etc.

*I will start a thread with more details...

CHEERS!

OP
OP
zaherachour

zaherachour

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i have to say till now am satisfied with Hennessey since my first contact was very unprofessional. a while ago I've sent them a mail explaining that i am serious buyer, and what i wanted and my experience with the 2005 lariat. quarter of my questions were answered, the rest was either they were dumb and didn't know what to say so they invented or simply they are not serious. i had to reply several time to ask if there is any fault on the transmission if you add the supercharger.