Group Buy +2.5" Fiberwerx Raptor Fenders

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

RLTW

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I sent an email, haven't heard back

RLTW

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks I had seen that. I sent my email last week and It doesn't take long to respond to 30 similar emails. Just want to know they got it so I'm not worried about getting bumped.

NickPic83

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Thanks I had seen that. I sent my email last week and It doesn't take long to respond to 30 similar emails. Just want to know they got it so I'm not worried about getting bumped.

I hear ya. Just figured in case it was missed

Fiberwerx

Full Access Member
Reaction score

I've responded to over 200 emails in the last couple days through our regular [email protected] account. Our other sales guy is on vacation, and I'm training a receptionist at the moment. Please just be patient with me.

RLTW

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I've responded to over 200 emails in the last couple days through our regular [email protected] account. Our other sales guy is on vacation, and I'm training a receptionist at the moment. Please just be patient with me.

It's not a hit on you at all, just trying to cover my bases and make sure my email got through. No rush on my part.

Tommysyko

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks man. I'll be calling tomorrow with payment info.

---------- Post added at 08:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:43 PM ----------

I appreciate your patience last week until I could figure out shipping with the other member

Status
Not open for further replies.