Boatec Fenders, Liners & Bedsides Group Buy

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CrownOffroad

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Now through February 14th (because this Valentine's Day you want truck parts and not chocolates) Crown Offroad will be holding a group buy on Boatec fiberglass fenders, A.D.D. inner fender liners and Boatec bedsides. In addition we will also be offering a complete paint, undercoating and installation service package out of our Galesburg, IL location.

Boatec Fenders - Retail $699/pair
Group Buy Quantity 1-5: $625
Group Buy Quantity 6-10: $600
Group Buy Quantity 11+: $575

A.D.D. Inner Fender Liners - Retail $699/pair
Group Buy Quantity 1-5: $664
Group Buy Quantity 6-10: $650
Group Buy Quantity 11+: $630

Boatec Besides - Retail $899
Group Buy Quantity 1-5: $825
Group Buy Quantity 6-10: $800
Group Buy Quantity 11+: $775

Shipping: Shipping for a complete set of fenders and inner liners will run approximately $250 to a residential address. Shipping for just a set of liners or fenders, estimated at $175 to a residential address. Bedsides run $375-475 for shipping. If you are able to have these shipped to a business address, it will save you some coin. If you are able to find some other people that would also like a set, shipping multiple quantities to a single address will also save you some serious cash. Exact shipping to be calculated at the end of the group buy and a firm shipping address is obtained.

Crown Offroad Installation Package: $2,995.00 This package includes front fenders and inner liners. Raptor Liner bed coating will be applied to the insides of the fenders and both sides of the inner fender liners. We will have the fenders prepped and painted a single OEM color to match your truck. Inner liners and fenders will be installed at our Galesburg, IL location.

Please contact Jon @2014RubyRed with any questions.

IMG_1922_zps2hejgokc.jpg

IMG_1843_zpsql9nm1jm.jpg

IMG_1838-2_zpskp4qnnf8.jpg

IMG_1857_zpshwddrugw.jpg

ADD%20INNER%20FENDERS_zpsiehx96kc.jpg

2014RubyRed

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Ok guys and gals. I want some feedback here. Let's get this ball rolling and get some good deals going.

Obviously if you can get with some fellow local pals, then the shipping goes down drastically.

Pm me with any questions or comments and lets make this a winner!!!

2014RubyRed

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Guys - wanted to take a minute and discuss this group buy. My experience with Boatec fenders and the ADD inner liners has been great. First thing to understand is that I'm no body guy.

Always took my stuff to someone else to get fixed when it came to that. But, I decided to give this project a try. We opened the fender box in the morning, and by mid afternoon had them fitted to the truck. Sprayed them with Raptor Liner that afternoon. Let them sit the next day while we fitted the inner liners. Sprayed them mid morning. Came back the next day and took the fenders to the paint guy. He spent a few hours prepping them and shot them that afternoon. Let them sit for a day to dry.

I brought the fenders home mid morning after installing the inner fenders once and for all. Installed the fenders and got them all set in place permanently.

Start date: Tuesday Completion date: Friday

I love the look, fit and finish and those that have seen my truck up close can attest to the fact that although they are wider and taller, they look as close to stock as anything else on the truck.

I just wanted to spread some light on the fact that these fenders, although a little expensive, will save you a ton of time and money to install. Keep in mind that I'm not a vehicle body pro. If I could do it, anyone can.

Thanks for your time.

- Jon

JimmyCee

Reaction score
This is tempting but on 35's right now and don't see myself going to 37's anytime soon. Does anyone's be any pictures of glass fenders with 35" tires?