Group Buy +2.5" Fiberwerx Raptor Fenders

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hole Shot

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'll let him talk to you about that That was supposed to be small fee.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RLTW

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Lol I figured, I was planning on wrapping, but let me know what a small fee is, including rear flares.

SterlingE55

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone in Houston want to combine shipping? I have a commercial address we can use.

Tommysyko

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I may be able to use a commercial address at work. Anyone in Norcal?

---------- Post added at 04:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:56 PM ----------

email sent. Can't get down to SD until December (build date? #27) I may be able to pick up (2) sets in between the strollers and sleeping bags.

ChaoticSquare

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I may be able to use a commercial address at work. Anyone in Norcal?

---------- Post added at 04:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:56 PM ----------

email sent. Can't get down to SD until December (build date? #27) I may be able to pick up (2) sets in between the strollers and sleeping bags.

I'm in the Bay Area, and travel up north for work.

sandtrooper29

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
As this group buy is ending tonight, I need everyone on this list to 100% confirm you're in. Please email [email protected] by the end of the weekend these details: Your Name # on the list phone number If you are combining shipping (multiple orders in same area) or have any lingering questions, he'll get these sorted out. Thanks Everyone, Max[/QUOTE]

Anyone else around Lubbock area. Can combine shipping to shop. Let me know and I will email Travis.

Status
Not open for further replies.