Deaver Leaf Springs - GROUP BUY for GEN1 and GEN2

• Thread starter Rick@FreedomMotorsports
  • Start date

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
R

Rick@FreedomMotorsports

I have emailed Deaver yesterday to get a status update on the leafs for:
GEN2 +3
GEN1 +2
And remaining GEN2 +2

I will let you know what I find out. I do know as soon as our orders were submitted, they were ordering more steel to accommodate all these orders. To be honest, Deaver and I only expected to maybe sell a dozen of these so all these orders caught them off guard. They are working hard to get all of these out.

Thanks for your patience.

OP
OP
R

Rick@FreedomMotorsports

All of the GEN1 +2's have shipped out today.
Making progress...

OP
OP
R

Rick@FreedomMotorsports

I was told that a batch of GEN2 +3's are supposed to ship out the end of this week.

---------- Post added at 01:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:43 PM ----------

Any further updates?

If I recall you ordered the HD's. Those take 6-8 weeks and I told them about your trip. That should put you at about the end of this month to the middle of April. As far as I know, that hasn't changed and I haven't been told otherwise.

---------- Post added at 01:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:49 PM ----------

Will there be another group buys for Gen 1 springs again soon?

I do not anticipate another group buy on these, sorry.

OP
OP
R

Rick@FreedomMotorsports

Got with Deaver today. I was told that the GEN2 +3's should be shipping next week now.

OP
OP
R

Rick@FreedomMotorsports

Can you get another group order going?

yes please?

Sorry guys. I do not anticipate another group buy on these at the price offered anytime soon or perhaps even in the future. There was complaints sent to Deaver from other dealers about the group buy offer so we had to pull the plug early.

Ruri

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sorry guys. I do not anticipate another group buy on these at the price offered anytime soon or perhaps even in the future. There was complaints sent to Deaver from other dealers about the group buy offer so we had to pull the plug early.

How about a group by just on the RPG bump stop stage 1 kit?