RPG Stage 2 Bump Stop Kit - GEN2 GROUP BUY

• Thread starter Rick@FreedomMotorsports
  • Start date

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

R

Rick@FreedomMotorsports

The time has come by request from 8 FRF members so far. I got with RPG today and we came up with some group buy pricing that I think everyone will like. This is only on the most common Stage 2 with the Fox 2.5" x 2.5" bump stop shock.

Product info: https://www.rpgoffroad.com/product/17-stage-2-rear-suspension-kit/

RPG_2017_Raptor_BumpStopKit.jpg

If we sell 5-9 kits, then 15% off
If we get over 10, then 20% off

Add Deavers
5-9 then 10% off
10 or more then a better deal to all

Shipping will be quoted but on average the RPG Stage 2 kit should be around $120 to give you a ball park. Usually less if commercial.

If you want to move up to the Stage 3 with Deaver leaf springs (highly recommended). Shipping can range between $150 to $250 for shipping. Commercial with loading dock/fork lift so lift gate is not required will get you the best price.

Please send me a PM is you are seriously interested and I will add you to the list. This will run for 2-3 weeks (till Feb 15th or 23rd) to give everyone a chance to get in. If we get close to 10, might let it run longer to get us over the hump. If we get to 10 sooner, the group buy will end 3 days afterwards. No payment is needed now until we get some confirmed buyers then all parties will need to make payment so we can write RPG a check and start getting these shipped out.

If you just have questions, please just sent me a PM. I will try to get them answered as soon as possible.
Thanks everyone!
Rick

1. FRF Member - Stage 3 w/+2 *
2. FRF Member - Stage 3 w/+2 *
3. FRF Member - Stage 3 w/+3 *
4. FRF Member - Stage 3 w/+3 *
5. FRF Member - Stage 3 w/+3 & 2" Shackles *
6. FRF Member - Stage 3 w/+3
7. FRF Member - Stage 3 w/+3 & 1.5" Collar *
8. Facebook User - Stage 3 w/+3 *
9. FRF Member - Stage 3 w/+3 *
10. Facebook User - Stage 3 w/+2 *
11. Email User - Stage 3 w/+3 HD *
12. FRF Member - Stage 2 *

PAID ORDERS:
1. @Fusco0520 - Stage 3 w/+3 - SHIPPED
2. @Robtor310 - Stage 3 w/+2 - PICKED UP
3. @Booth9999 - Stage 3 w/+2 - READY FOR PICKUP
4. Facebook User (ER) - Stage 3 w/+3 - SHIPPED
5. @mcote1 - Stage 3 w/+3 - SHIPPED
6. Facebook User (PB) - Stage 3 w/+2 - SHIPPED
7. @agobel83 - Stage 3 w/+3 & RPG Shackles - PICKED UP
8. @COquattro - Stage 3 w/+3 - SHIPPED
9. Email User (PH) - Stage 3 w/+3 HD - SHIPPED
10. @recurvehunt - Stage 2 - SHIPPED
11. @erolivas - Stage 3 w/+3 - SHIPPED
12. @wweaver - Stage 3 w/+3 & RPG 1.5" Collar

GROUP BUY IS CLOSED

OP
OP
R

Rick@FreedomMotorsports

I have had some people asking me if this group buy would be good for the GEN1 Stage 2 bump stop kit and count towards the total.

Unfortunately this is only for the GEN2 kit.

OP
OP
R

Rick@FreedomMotorsports

One more and we get to 5!
But most of these folks want to get to 10.
This is the best discount ever offered on RPG, don't miss this opportunity.

Fusco0520

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Really only four people? Come on people help me get discount lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
R

Rick@FreedomMotorsports

Really only four people? Come on people help me get discount lol

I know, right?

I think most don't realize that adding the bump stop should either happen with Deavers or before putting on Deavers. Deavers remove the factory bump pad so without it the frame rubber bump can now over extend and hit the axle or stress the shock mounts, not good!

Besides the front collars, the bump stop kit from RPG is one of the first things needed for someone who wants to off-road their raptor. You can even get the 4" longer pads to help with towing as an option. Just one screw on the side and swap them out.

802Avalanche

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I know, right?

I think most don't realize that adding the bump stop should either happen with Deavers or before putting on Deavers. Deavers remove the factory bump pad so without it the frame rubber bump can now over extend and hit the axle or stress the shock mounts, not good!

Besides the front collars, the bump stop kit from RPG is one of the first things needed for someone who wants to off-road their raptor. You can even get the 4" longer pads to help with towing as an option. Just one screw on the side and swap them out.

@Jspeers89 @agobel83 @roostinyfz @802Avalanche @taoseno

Hey Rick,

@802Avalanche is Will from Minneapolis. So I am already covered :D

My RPG kit is here. Just waiting for installation now.

Thanks!

OP
OP
R

Rick@FreedomMotorsports

Hey Rick,

@802Avalanche is Will from Minneapolis. So I am already covered :D

My RPG kit is here. Just waiting for installation now.

Thanks!

Ah, sorry Will. We always communicate via email so I didn't put that together with your FRF account. Can't wait to see some pictures when you get done with all the awesome mods you are adding. I am sure you can't wait...

roostinyfz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wanted to be apart of this group buy but have called RPG 5 time with questions about an RST 18 with no response.