Deaver Leaf Springs - GROUP BUY for GEN1 and GEN2

• Thread starter Rick@FreedomMotorsports
  • Start date

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
R

Rick@FreedomMotorsports

How about a group by just on the RPG bump stop stage 1 kit?

I honestly do not think that would sell as a group buy. The Stage 1 is just the brace kit without any bump stop shocks. I have never had a customer or seen anyone with just a Stage 1. Usually its a Stage 2 or Stage 3 that is done and what I would recommend.

Ruri

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I honestly do not think that would sell as a group buy. The Stage 1 is just the brace kit without any bump stop shocks. I have never had a customer or seen anyone with just a Stage 1. Usually its a Stage 2 or Stage 3 that is done and what I would recommend.

Sorry, I mean stage 2 with the bump stops. But without the Deaver springs

OP
OP
R

Rick@FreedomMotorsports

There are 5 more orders left to ship. I was told by Deaver that they should be shipping late next week!

Adam Ratatat

Full Access Member
Reaction score
any word on the possibility of another group buy this year? I know the price wont be disclosed but is it the same as the military and or LE discount?

OP
OP
R

Rick@FreedomMotorsports

any word on the possibility of another group buy this year? I know the price wont be disclosed but is it the same as the military and or LE discount?

I am not familiar with what the military or LE discount is for Deavers.
You can shoot me a PM to discuss pricing.