Greetings from Northern MI

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RobertM

Reaction score
Howdy all! Been browsing the boards here ever since I got banned from the other site (before ever making my first post!) rolleyes.gif From what I can see so far, it looks like those boys did me a favor. :waytogo:

Anyhow, I started lurking around here about a month ago or so, thinking about getting a new Raptor on order, but getting a bit concerned reading about all the folks who had to wait months for their new trucks to arrive! I'm not particularly well known for my patience. :shakehead:

So anyhow, thank god Ms. MI Raptor clued me in to a new black SuperCrew due in to her friend's dealership on October 5th! :peace:

Well guess what, it showed up a week early! :happy107:

RainyRaptorarrival1.jpg

RainyRaptorarrival2.jpg

Is it just me, or does it look like my baby is about to fall off there?! ahhh.gif

RainyRaptorarrival3.jpg

RainyRaptorarrival4.jpg

Ahhhhh, there we go, all safe now. smiley.gif

RainyRaptorarrival5.jpg

Thanks again Ms. MI!!!!! :favorites13:

Humvee21

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Looks awesome and welcome!

Oh and any mods planned?

Last edited:

Humvee21

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Nice! The first mod I do is the BedTred as well. Oh wait I already got a free Craven Speed from FRF!

Are you getting a tonneau with your BedTred? If Line-X'ing the wheel wells already then why not the bed (just curious)?

OP
OP
R

RobertM

Reaction score
Nice! The first mod I do is the BedTred as well. Oh wait I already got a free Craven Speed from FRF!

Are you getting a tonneau with your BedTred? If Line-X'ing the wheel wells already then why not the bed (just curious)?

Hmmmm, I suppose I could do that...thinking.gif

I'll swing over to the Line-X joint tomorrow and check it out! smiley.gif

IRONMAN

Reaction score
WELCOME! Great to have you aboard.
I'm down near detriot, about 15 min away.

mrpositraction

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome.....where about in Michigan are you? Where I am from Norther MI is the UP, not lower MI :)

My wife and I may be coming back to MI, but to the Lansing area. We grew up in the UP and then went off to college (lived in WI, MO, and now NC) and I am definitely ready to be back in MI where the snow is :)

Congrats on the Raptor. I am not known for my patience either but I have bought/sold WAY TOO MANY vehicles these past 2 years. I ordered exactly what I wanted and will wait for it. I also have to sell my Mustang as well still.

Welcome to the boards.