Greetings from Northern MI

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ms. MI Raptor

FRF Lady
FRF Lady
Reaction score
mrpositraction said:
Welcome.....where about in Michigan are you? Where I am from Norther MI is the UP, not lower MI :)

My wife and I may be coming back to MI, but to the Lansing area. We grew up in the UP and then went off to college (lived in WI, MO, and now NC) and I am definitely ready to be back in MI where the snow is :)

Congrats on the Raptor. I am not known for my patience either but I have bought/sold WAY TOO MANY vehicles these past 2 years. I ordered exactly what I wanted and will wait for it. I also have to sell my Mustang as well still.

Welcome to the boards.

Hey Mr. Posi - what part of the U.P. are you from? I'm born and raised in Escanaba but now live in Marquette.

Hi Bob - it was great seeing you, the fam and the new baby this weekend! Maybe we can meet back up in RC for a little trail riding at some point! :)

image-2860445728.jpg

image-4179582883.jpg

Sent from my iPhone

Ms. MI Raptor

FRF Lady
FRF Lady
Reaction score
RobertM said:
First priority is getting a BedTred, and getting the wheel wells Line-Xed before the snow flies (stupid evil nasty road salt!)

Hi Bob - Today my truck is going in to have the external wheel weights removed and internal weights used. The weights corrode with all our salt and then discolor the rim. I've seen nice rims marred but crappy weights and want to avoid that on my rap. BTW, I hear it snowed in Ironwood again last Thursday - that would be the 2nd time already this year!

Sent from my iPhone

Ms. MI Raptor

FRF Lady
FRF Lady
Reaction score
mrpositraction said:
Stephenson, MI (I am sure you know where it is but if you don't, 45 miles south of you on 41)

Graduated high school in '99

Just taking a guess you may know Ben Anderson... I think he graduated around '99 from Stephenson. His brother Jared graduated around '96 and both played football. My ex-hubby's fam is from Menominee area and Ben is his cousin.

Sent from my iPhone

mrpositraction

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just taking a guess you may know Ben Anderson... I think he graduated around '99 from Stephenson. His brother Jared graduated around '96 and both played football. My ex-hubby's fam is from Menominee area and Ben is his cousin.

Sent from my iPhone

I do know Ben, he was one year behind me though, I think he had a crush on my wife :)