Greetings from Rocklin, CA!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ecoological

Reaction score
Hi everyone! I represent a company called Ecoological. You may have heard of us or our products called BumperShellz! We also make GapShield and AeroBox.
I wanted it to be PERFECTLY clear that although, yes, this is a company-run account and we will occasionally advertise, there is a human, truck-enthusiast running this account, so we'll be messing around in off-topic threads and having a good ol' time (because I like to be able to mess around on message boards and call it "working"... just don't tell my boss...)
Anyway, we manufacture all of our products in the USA. BumperShellz, specifically are made in Rocklin, California! So HOWDY from Rocklin!!

DFS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think this is the wrong target audience for a ABS bumper "cover". The Tundra forums would be better suited, we all have frame cuts here.

Last edited:

HighwaySentinel

︻デ┳═ー - - - - - - -
Reaction score
Welcome to FRF.

I see the value if the price was for a already painted to match cover, but if I have to buy the cover and then pay to have it painted, why wouldn't I just paint the bumper that is already there?

OP
OP
E

Ecoological

Reaction score
I think this is the wrong target audience for a ABS bumper "cover". The Tundra forums would be better suited, we all have frame cuts here.
Appreciate the feedback. I know a lot of you will have cut frames, but this is for those who don't.

We're already there and pretty well known. We're on the Tacoma forum too.

Welcome to FRF.

Pictures of said truck enthusiast's truck.
It's a Silverado. Can I still hang out here? :emotions33:

Welcome to FRF.

I see the value if the price was for a already painted to match cover, but if I have to buy the cover and then pay to have it painted, why wouldn't I just paint the bumper that is already there?
We paint them in-house. For a long time we only had Paintable ABS (scuffed and ready to prime) but then we got a permit to built a paint booth. Had to get through a LOT of red tape to get it...

OP
OP
E

Ecoological

Reaction score
We tested the parts on a truck at a local dealership. We're going to carry them in regular colors (black, white, matte black, textured tpo and painted to match OEM paint colors) as well as camo (seen here), and possibly brushed nickel, bronze, carbon fiber.

Attachments

• IMG_2260.jpg
    IMG_2260.jpg
    243.6 KB · Views: 8

Big Blue

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone! I represent a company called Ecoological. You may have heard of us or our products called BumperShellz! We also make GapShield and AeroBox.
I wanted it to be PERFECTLY clear that although, yes, this is a company-run account and we will occasionally advertise, there is a human, truck-enthusiast running this account, so we'll be messing around in off-topic threads and having a good ol' time (because I like to be able to mess around on message boards and call it "working"... just don't tell my boss...)
Anyway, we manufacture all of our products in the USA. BumperShellz, specifically are made in Rocklin, California! So HOWDY from Rocklin!!

Welcome to the forum. However, please be aware that you need to be a forum Vendor to sell/market/advertise commercial products here. If you are interested in upgrading your member status to a Vendor please send me a PM and I can assist. If you do not wish to pursue a Vendor status that is also OK, but you should make no further reference to your company or its products. Thank you.