Great Deal? 2012 Raptor Screw 55k miles loaded $38,700 Canadian Truck

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Anton2005

Reaction score
First off, thank you to everyone on the forum that has been helping me find the prefect Black Supercrew Raptor!

Here is he deal on this one: 2012 Supercrew loaded 55k miles for $38,700 @ a Ford dealership. Has some extras: lights, exhaust, bed cover. Only issue, the truck is a Canadian version, lucky for me there is a place nearby authorized to install the correct MPH speedo for $300.00 dollars.

*I read the Canadian Raptor post and there doesn't seem to be any other differences between US/Canadian Raptors besides the speedo correct?

Any added concerns for a truck with a clear Carfax from Saskatchewan (oil fields?), but for sale here in the Midwest US?

Should I jump on this one or wait for a good deal on a lower mile 2013 vs this 2012 Canadian?

Thanks for the help everyone!

Attachments

• raptor canada 1.jpg
    raptor canada 1.jpg
    71.7 KB · Views: 122
  • raptor canada 2.jpg
    raptor canada 2.jpg
    77.1 KB · Views: 132
  • raptor canada.jpg
    raptor canada.jpg
    65.2 KB · Views: 103
  • raptor canada 3.jpg
    raptor canada 3.jpg
    77.6 KB · Views: 144
  • raptor canada 4.jpg
    raptor canada 4.jpg
    71.8 KB · Views: 114
Last edited:

Matt C.

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah i just found a 2012 with a lot of the same options for $44,000 with 52000 miles. Either you got the potential for a steal or maybe something is wrong with it.

cobrajet

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Call and talk to the sale manager Duffy. That's were I bought my truck from and he was great to deal with.

Sent from my rotary phone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
A

Anton2005

Reaction score
Call and talk to the sale manager Duffy. That's were I bought my truck from and he was great to deal with.

Thanks for the info, that is who I am working with. So I can get it for $39,100, plus sales tax with Ford Certified Pre Owned Warranty. Should I do it, or wait for a lower mile Raptor deal to come along?

cobrajet

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you like it, do it. It's not like there's a bunch of these laying around at dealerships in the area and this one looked clean when I saw it the other day.

Matt C.

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah that's a pretty good price. Like i said in my post, i found a 2012 with similar miles but it's priced at $44,000. If the one i am looking at was priced like that i would have went to the dealer today to test it out and pick it up.

---------- Post added at 11:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:57 PM ----------

Don't mean to hijack the thread, but i figured i'd post the link to the one i'm looking at to see what ya'll think. Too much or price is right?

http://www.lindsayford.com/certifie...00a0e0adf484d5bd180de3624.htm?searchDepth=1:1

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Someone correct me if I am wrong. If this is a Canadian truck then the you can never have warranty done in the US. I know this is true for Jeep.

So should anything go wrong, you would have to go into Canada to do warranty work

RaptorJet

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Someone correct me if I am wrong. If this is a Canadian truck then the you can never have warranty done in the US. I know this is true for Jeep.

So should anything go wrong, you would have to go into Canada to do warranty work

You are correct. If you buy a truck that was originated in Canada or any other different county, the warranty will not transfer over to the states. If you know that going into it, i say jump on it.