Great Deal? 2012 Raptor Screw 55k miles loaded $38,700 Canadian Truck

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Pyro3601

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That's about what I paid for mine. Same rough kms. I'd jump on it. Just cuz it's from sask Dosent mean it's seen oil field. Lots of the raptors up here just see pavement

OP
OP
A

Anton2005

Reaction score
You are correct. If you buy a truck that was originated in Canada or any other different county, the warranty will not transfer over to the states. If you know that going into it, i say jump on it.

The dealership is able to add certified pre owned to this Raptor even though it is Canadian and it can be taken to any ford dealership within the United States and Canada. 6 years 100k powertrain, 12 months bumper to bumper. FYI I talked to Ford and you can also purchase an extended life plan. They quoted me on a different raptor 1500 for 3 years 36k powertrain, or 2500 for 3 year 36k premium(which covers most of the vehicle)

Mluis11

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Price to mileage, I don't think you'll find much of a better deal. If you're happy with the year and mileage then I'd recommend moving quickly on this if everything checks out on the truck! Good luck!

And please give it's dignity back by removing those bed rails!

OP
OP
A

Anton2005

Reaction score
Price to mileage, I don't think you'll find much of a better deal. If you're happy with the year and mileage then I'd recommend moving quickly on this if everything checks out on the truck! Good luck!

And please give it's dignity back by removing those bed rails!

If I purchase it the bed rails will be put in the Dealership dumpster before I roll off the lot! Are these bed rails a Canadian thing :)? :crazy: