Got the WeatherTech floor liners

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

swoop1156

FRF Addict
Reaction score
In the March-April AAA travel magazine, Via, page 6, there is a WeatherTech ad saying:

Special Offer!
Mention this ad & SAVE
WeatherTech.com
800-441-6287

Don't know if you need to be a AAA member to get the offer.

You were taking a dump when you read this, weren't you? ;)

crashmc302

Full Access Member
Reaction score
photo-5.jpg

There ya go.... , rear of my 2011 Crew..mystery solved.... I ordered 2010 fronts and rear, and the rear fits like it should.... fronts look the same as the other pics do in the 2010..

I noticed that the mat fits perfect w the subwoofer and appears as if you didn't need to cut it like a couple other guys said they did. Will it fit a SCab w/o cutting like yours or would I have to do the same?

Madcowranch

Genetically Modified
Reaction score
I noticed that the mat fits perfect w the subwoofer and appears as if you didn't need to cut it like a couple other guys said they did. Will it fit a SCab w/o cutting like yours or would I have to do the same?

Oh no, you have to do some cutting. For a pattern on the minimal cutout area needed for the sub, look at the following link...(This is what I used for my Weathertechs)Ford Raptor Forum - SVTOffroad.com | WeatherTech Digital Fit 2011 SCAB front buttons/minimal cut on rear

bettieguitar

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks Madcowranch. I almost ordered the wrong ones. I did not realize the switch from hooks to posts.