Got the WeatherTech floor liners

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

IRONMAN

Reaction score
Very nice. I see yours came with caps for your hooks. Did anyone else's come with the caps?

A10fxr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dayum it! I was trying to get a jump on things and failed. I guess I'll be sending mine back to get the double post ones...

dew.man

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Very nice. I see yours came with caps for your hooks. Did anyone else's come with the caps?

they're not realy caps, but are part of the mat. that's just how the 2 post fasteners work - the posts have a figure 8 shape to them, and the mats snap on.

IRONMAN

Reaction score
they're not realy caps, but are part of the mat. that's just how the 2 post fasteners work - the posts have a figure 8 shape to them, and the mats snap on.

Would be nice to have caps for those cause a little crap does get through there.

dew.man

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Did you get the big liner for the rear too dew.man??

yes, but didn't take any pictures lol

the rear needed to have the area for the subwoofer cut out (about a minute with some household scissors), and fills the floor nicely - great protection. and with the flat floor all the way under the seat, i consider the rears a "must have"

BOJANGLES

<span style="color: red;"><b>Administrator</b></sp
Supporting Member
Reaction score
yes, but didn't take any pictures lol

the rear needed to have the area for the subwoofer cut out (about a minute with some household scissors), and fills the floor nicely - great protection. and with the flat floor all the way under the seat, i consider the rears a "must have"

Yeah, you have to cut that same flap out for the subwoofer in the SCab too.
I found it works best to leave a little of the flap material in at the corners rather than following the guideline. If you round the corners rather than cutting a 90* angle, you get better protection around the sub.

HoustonRider

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I ordered the 2010 fronts (double anchor) and the rear for my 2011 Screw. Fedex says they will arrrive today. I'll post up a few when I throw em in (front and back).

I don't see an issue...