GooseTuned Gen 3 - Baseline Dyno Runs vs Gen 2 Baseline!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

nikhsub1

FRF Addict
Reaction score
The dyno data shows the differences pretty well. The stock G3 is tuned for more peak power at a lower rpm, (not a “low” rpm, just several hundred lower than the G2 tested) almost certainly because Ford knows that’s where the SOTP power is felt by the buyer(s). I’m not sure if the total result will show much in dragy numbers other than in the 0-60/60ft times. For sure it is going to “feel” much faster with the additional power coming in sooner in the revs.

I don’t see it as a reason to want to trade up to the newer truck (for me) because after a tune they will be neckNneck anyway.
That's kind of exactly what I was thinking. I never get in my truck and think, 'damn this thing needs more power'. I feel like my truck jumps off the line with plenty of power down low. Must be goose stage 2 and supporting mods.

1BAD454SSv2

FRF Addict
Reaction score
The dyno data shows the differences pretty well. The stock G3 is tuned for more peak power at a lower rpm, (not a “low” rpm, just several hundred lower than the G2 tested) almost certainly because Ford knows that’s where the SOTP power is felt by the buyer(s). I’m not sure if the total result will show much in dragy numbers other than in the 0-60/60ft times. For sure it is going to “feel” much faster with the additional power coming in sooner in the revs.

I don’t see it as a reason to want to trade up to the newer truck (for me) because after a tune they will be neckNneck anyway.
I want to see some dragy numbers too! Its kinda like putting pipes on a 2 stroke your just moving power band around .

Badgertits

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Are the turbos the same between the gen2 & Gen3?

I would even like to see em off for comparison, are the turbo adapters & inlets the same?

Badgertits

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Also….guess this means the HO 3.5 EB is still the top dog for both HP AND TQ in the F150 lineup, that hybrid may be rated a lil higher in the TQ dept, but something tells me it won’t put 517 down to the wheels lol

OP
OP
GooseTuned

GooseTuned

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I haven't had a chance to dig real deep into the turbo/exhaust components just yet. I've been really busy!

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score

The rear suspension is MONEY! GEN3 truck drives so much better than the GEN2 truck. Heck the brakes even feel better. And yes the braking system changed in the GEN3.

icecoldak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is this a Powerboost truck or just the standard 3.5---Im hoping you will be working on the PB 3.5 at some point!