GooseTuned Gen 3 - Baseline Dyno Runs vs Gen 2 Baseline!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MrTorque

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks again Goosetuned for the stage 2 tune the truck rips! More power everywhere, it seems to accelerate easier at light and moderate throttle too which seems to be making my mpgs better maybe? I was averaging 13.7 according to the dash but after yesterdays same type of driving(well a little more spirited driving with the extra power) it was saying 15.9. Either way the truck feels really proper, lights the tires up rolling into it after a stop but pulls hard through the rpms when it hooks.

OP
OP
GooseTuned

GooseTuned

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Thanks again Goosetuned for the stage 2 tune the truck rips! More power everywhere, it seems to accelerate easier at light and moderate throttle too which seems to be making my mpgs better maybe? I was averaging 13.7 according to the dash but after yesterdays same type of driving(well a little more spirited driving with the extra power) it was saying 15.9. Either way the truck feels really proper, lights the tires up rolling into it after a stop but pulls hard through the rpms when it hooks.
Very cool, thanks a ton!!! Happy you're liking it!

catinthehat85

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Question for those knowledgeable here…how much do you need to drive after switching to E50 before you get hard on the throttle? I’m assuming it takes a little time to mix and make it to the fuel line.