GOODYEAR, KELLEY, DUNLOP or WHOEVER MAKE"S THESE. I HAVE THEM FRIDAY!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Badrap

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Liking the new shoes Brother!
Let me buy you that Birthday lunch this week and we'll take a few pics of our new tires.

OP
OP
BDRAG

BDRAG

HAhahaaaa.
Reaction score
Liking the new shoes Brother!
Let me buy you that Birthday lunch this week and we'll take a few pics of our new tires.

Wanna meet me and Maxx at La Hacienda Ranch on 121 west of DFW Airrport today, sunday for lunch? 12 noon high! We are exchanging some green for parts. We can take a few pics of his mods and yours. MAn, top perch next to middle perch next to baby stock perch, all black in a row would make a great pic. I will text ya as well to see if you can make it.

BDRAG

whisler151

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Wanna meet me and Maxx at La Hacienda Ranch on 121 west of DFW Airrport today, sunday for lunch? 12 noon high! We are exchanging some green for parts. We can take a few pics of his mods and yours. MAn, top perch next to middle perch next to baby stock perch, all black in a row would make a great pic. I will text ya as well to see if you can make it.

BDRAG

Who is the middle perch? I thought Maxx and BadRap are top.

Stepside

Full Access Member
Reaction score
BDRAG,
:birgits_tiredcoffee
I love this statement, Man I love my Cowboy Cadillac.
--------------------------------------------:lol:
Since, I sold a cadillac to get the Raptor.
I'm gonna use this . . . Great!! :waytogo:

OP
OP
BDRAG

BDRAG

HAhahaaaa.
Reaction score
^^^^
i wanna see that

HERE YA GO!

Pics of bumpers, tires and perch comparisons. Two scabs and two screws. Left to right, BADRAP, WHISTLER, MAXX and BDRAG.

Badrap with New Toyo's, LED lighting, roller bed cover and Top Perch.

Whistler with his TINY BFG's & Black wheels, light bar, perch, black hood grafix, bumpstops & more.

Maxx with his new ADD bumper and light bar, Top perch and TINY BFG's on oem wheels.
( bumper looks great, only thing I can say I would have done different would be a better lower mounting point than the oem second skid plate. ADD, beef that up to be as strong as your bumper. This was not a bitch just a constructive comment. )

BDRAG looking lowerd on his new CHEAP BASTARD SPECIAL tires, Goodyear-Kelly- Dunlop maypops, no perch, and down on the drivers side from being OVER ******* LOADED by a fat ass driver! AHhahaaaaaa. We won't go into the tail of the tape measure. Badrap might but I won't! HAhahaaaaaa.

After lunch we looked, and laughed in the parking lot. After Whistler left, The BLACK RAPPERS did some looking, comparing and test driving each others trucks. Conclusion?

BDRAG on his new maypops has the smoothest ride with some limp **** steering response, Max has a stiff riding loud truck that will out turn the screws in a close area and Badrap has the quietest screw with a stiff ass ride aswell. Top perch looks great but for me its a tad stiff. Again I will say I LIKE MY COWBOY CADILLAC RIDE on my maypops and bottom perch but may, MAY go to middle perch soon. We will see.

Had a great time at lunch and the 2 hours we spent dickin around with the trucks in the parking lot.

BDRAG

Attachments

• NEW TIRES on RAP & lunch 2-19-12 004.jpg
    NEW TIRES on RAP & lunch 2-19-12 004.jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 79
  • NEW TIRES on RAP & lunch 2-19-12 005.jpg
    NEW TIRES on RAP & lunch 2-19-12 005.jpg
    60.3 KB · Views: 105
  • NEW TIRES on RAP & lunch 2-19-12 003.jpg
    NEW TIRES on RAP & lunch 2-19-12 003.jpg
    58.6 KB · Views: 65
  • NEW TIRES on RAP & lunch 2-19-12 001.jpg
    NEW TIRES on RAP & lunch 2-19-12 001.jpg
    63.1 KB · Views: 60
  • NEW TIRES on RAP & lunch 2-19-12 002.jpg
    NEW TIRES on RAP & lunch 2-19-12 002.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 71

Badrap

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Good time crawling around fondling each others trucks and checking out the new Mods. Same on my order of my pics as BDRAG said. And no that's not a Ranger to the right, it's BDRAG's "Low Rider" smooth as silk ride. I forgot how smooth mine was before the perch lift. Haha
We had a lot of rubber neckers taking pics. Especially Whisler's Molten.
Cold Texas beer, hot Messkin food and Raptors...Don't get any better

DSC02227.jpg
DSC02226.jpg
DSC02225.jpg
DSC02224.jpg
DSC02223.jpg
DSC02222.jpg
DSC02221.jpg
DSC02220.jpg
DSC02219.jpg

OP
OP
BDRAG

BDRAG

HAhahaaaa.
Reaction score
Good time crawling around fondling each others trucks and checking out the new Mods. Same on my order of my pics as BDRAG said. And no that's not a Ranger to the right, it's BDRAG's "Low Rider" smooth as silk ride. I forgot how smooth mine was before the perch lift. Haha
We had a lot of rubber neckers taking pics. Especially Whisler's Molten.
Cold Texas beer, hot Messkin food and Raptors...Don't get any better

Hey now, mine was sittin in a hole wasn't it? HAhahaaaaaa. Ranger. THANKS a LOT! HAhahaaaaaaaa.

BDRAG