GOODYEAR, KELLEY, DUNLOP or WHOEVER MAKE"S THESE. I HAVE THEM FRIDAY!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BDRAG

HAhahaaaa.
Reaction score
Well with a whoppin 17K on the drovit meter, I have been tryin to find a tire I like with the most tred depth and look and so on for the truck. I have had Firestone Destinations and can't get those. Not avalibe. I like the Cooper / Mastercraft Courser MT but the only tire shops that can get them are ***** and won't deal on price.

So just for the HELL of it I stopped by a local Goodyear shop to see just how bad they would REAM me for a set of tires. The salesman pulled up all his avalible 35 X 12.50 x 17's and his 315 x 70 x 17's. Very limited selection. He showed me the Feirce Attitude which he claimed was made by Dunlop. I had seen it on Tire Easy listed as a Kelley tire made by Goodyear. So atleast 3 companies CLAIM to make this tire. WTF? HAHahaaaaaaa

I have been looking at ALL the tires trying to decide on Looks, Tread Depth, Construction and even Diameter. Here is what I have found.

Brand SIZE Dia. Tread Depth in 32nds

TOYO OPEN COUNTRY: 35's 34.80 21

NITTO TRAIL GRAPLER 35's 34.84 21
NITTO TRAIL GRAPLER 315 34.61 20

HANKOOK DYNO PRO 35's 34.60 19.5

KUMHO ROAD VENTURE 315 34.6 18.5

YOKAHAMA GEO MT 35's 34.6 17

MASTERCRAFT C/T 35's 34.88 20

COOPER DISCOVER STT 35's 34.76 20.5

BFG MUD TERRAIN 35's 34.8 20

BFG A/T TKO S 315 34.5 17
BFG A/T TKO R (oem) 315 34.4 17

GOODYEAR FEIRCE ATD 35's 34.8 19

GOODYEAR MT/R 315 34.7 19

FIRESTONE DESTINATION 35's 34.7 20-22 N/A - Sim Size?

DAMN THIS BETTER SHOW UP IN COLLUMS!

SO price is a mistery depending on who you know or how much of a cheap bastard you are and how long you want to look. I bought the Goodyear Feirce ATD for $1254.00 installed with road hazard warranty. Also I chose the goodyear because of the look and the reviews. They cost at the low end of the spectrum in my search. Have a Medium tread depth in the above list and the dealer network is, well outstanding!

Many of my area tire shops all use the two main warehouses here. It just depends on who wants to make SOMETHING off me. HAhahaaaa. About half the tires listed were avalible now. Some had a week or two wait. Some were back ordered like the FIrestone Destinaton. I liked the Hankook to but no one had any sept for 1 tire and it was in Utah? I like the Toyo's but the price was a few hundred more and that was from a non U.S. citizen owned shop paying CASH! No down the road warranty.

RANT STARTS HERE:

The small foreign owned shops will give ya a pretty good deal if your into that. I am not. I don't mind them being in buissness but I Won't use them if I don't have to. I try and buy U.S when I can if I have a choice and the price in not more than a little more BUT I AM A CHEAP BASTARD! AHhahaaaaaaaaa. I have used them before!

Hope the size and all helps anyone looking. I know there are many more tires out there I didn't look at. Please Excuse the rant. I may delete that part later. HAhahaaaaaaaaa.

BDRAG

OP
OP
BDRAG

BDRAG

HAhahaaaa.
Reaction score
what the hell are the goodyear force atd?

HAHahaa. Look here.

Goodyear Fierce Attitude MT Tire Reviews

They call them goodyear. Tire easy called them made by goodyear and the goodyear place I bought them call them Dunlop made.

All I know is for the price and nation wide avalability I am gonna chance a set. WHAT the HELL! AHahhaaaaaa. You can see them in April if ya make it. That is if they haven't popped by then. HAhahaaaaaa.

BDRAG

NickPic83

FRF Addict
Reaction score
i guy i work with has them on his jeep wrangler 4dr. they r ur tires so i hope U like them but i think they r ugly looking. the barbwire on the side is wierd looking and doesnt make sense to me. barbed wire and tires never are a good combo lol. he heard they r supposed to last and r good tires

OP
OP
BDRAG

BDRAG

HAhahaaaa.
Reaction score
i guy i work with has them on his jeep wrangler 4dr. they r ur tires so i hope U like them but i think they r ugly looking. the barbwire on the side is wierd looking and doesnt make sense to me. barbed wire and tires never are a good combo lol. he heard they r supposed to last and r good tires

OH SHIT! I never noticed that Barbed Wire and Triangle pattern. SHIT! That is kinda funky looking. Oh well, too late now. DAMN! HAhahaa. Its better than some of the FLAME tread patterns I have seen around. Hope it doesn't show as bad as the flames do. :-(=. HAhahaa. Crap!

BDRAG

NickPic83

FRF Addict
Reaction score
no those tires with the flames u r talking about r fugly. way worse than the fierce. at least the tread pattern looks decent on the fierce

Stepside

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That link too. No brand or is FIERCE the brand? See what I mean. HAhahhaaaa. All I know is the guy did me a deal and I bit. Hope they are as decent as a few of the other low buck tires I have bought in the past.

I will see tommarra.
BDRAG

The tires are serviced by Goodyear. they must be a subsidary of.
Kelly is also part of Goodyear.

[I believe Mastercraft is part of Cooper Tire & Rubber Co.]

This is what I found:

IN THE UNITED STATES:
Call 1-800-321-2136; e-mail [email protected];
or write Goodyear/Fierce Consumer Relations, Dept. 728
1144 East Market Street, Akron, OH 44316-0001

OP
OP
BDRAG

BDRAG

HAhahaaaa.
Reaction score
The tires are serviced by Goodyear. they must be a subsidary of.
Kelly is also part of Goodyear.

[I believe Mastercraft is part of Cooper Tire & Rubber Co.]

This is what I found:

IN THE UNITED STATES:
Call 1-800-321-2136; e-mail [email protected];
or write Goodyear/Fierce Consumer Relations, Dept. 728
1144 East Market Street, Akron, OH 44316-0001

Interesting. Thanks. I guess someone has to be a guni pig. HAhaha.

BDRAG