Recommended 37" AT Tire

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

shigman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
KO2 for me when they are brand new are nice, but once they wear down 10K miles or so you start to see greener pastures with other tires. Mine have 18K on them now and are getting pretty loud/need quite a bit of balancing upkeep, and this is a 50K mile warranty tire. Mine grip in the rain decent depending on the tarmac surface type (some almost like driving in the dry and others are snot on glass), but they tug the steering pretty severely sometimes hitting those passenger side road puddles.

hyrepower

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The sidewall lugs on the Mickey's stick out more which give it more of an aggressive look. Both are a great tire and has preformed well over Snoqualmie Pass year round.

Mickey Thompson 37x12.5R20
View attachment 412661

Falken Wildpeak 37x12.5R17
View attachment 412662
The Falken and BFG KO2 are the 2 best looking and performing tires of all mentioned, maybe with exception of Toyo AT2/3 as well. I have used Toyo AT2 and they chunked like crazy in the desert, the BFG KO2 is much more rugged. I trust BFG and Falken over Toyo if you use your tires for anything other that grocery store runs.

The Falkens do balance better and ride nicer than the BFGs however with great wet traction as well.

Nex

RIP CoronaRaptor
Reaction score
The Falken and BFG KO2 are the 2 best looking and performing tires of all mentioned, maybe with exception of Toyo AT2/3 as well. I have used Toyo AT2 and they chunked like crazy in the desert, the BFG KO2 is much more rugged. I trust BFG and Falken over Toyo if you use your tires for anything other that grocery store runs.

The Falkens do balance better and ride nicer than the BFGs however with great wet traction as well.

The Falkens are also snow rated if that matters. I don't run my Raptor in the snow so I have no input on it.