Recommended 37" AT Tire

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Terrible_One

Reaction score
I didn’t think the AT3W was that good in the rain, but now I’m thinking maybe my right foot was the problem…

Self-reflection is key, haha. There is definitely a difference between lateral grip and acceleration. The Ridge Grapplers had neither. I would slide around wet corners with barely any gas. It took a lot more gas to make the AT3W's slide, basically it only happened on purpose for me. Ridge Grapplers scared me more than once by swinging my whole ass end around without expecting it. To be clear, I'm a big fan of Nitto. I have the Nitto Invo and previously NT555 on my Lightning, but the Ridge Grappler just aren't designed for constantly wet roadways.

Terrible_One

Reaction score
I didn't have any problems with the Falken Wildpeak going over the passes with snow or rain in the PNW. They just look like an old man tire. Prefer the Baja Boss from Mickey Thompson.

I don't really see it. My brother has them on his Titan - 33's on 20" wheels and they look fairly tough. I also had the AT3W's on my RAM on 22s (which I had before my Raptor). I guess 35's on 17" wheels could be a different story. I will have to look up photos of them.

Nex

RIP CoronaRaptor
Reaction score
I don't really see it. My brother has them on his Titan - 33's on 20" wheels and they look fairly tough. I also had the AT3W's on my RAM on 22s (which I had before my Raptor). I guess 35's on 17" wheels could be a different story. I will have to look up photos of them.

The sidewall lugs on the Mickey's stick out more which give it more of an aggressive look. Both are a great tire and has preformed well over Snoqualmie Pass year round.

Mickey Thompson 37x12.5R20
Screenshot_20230618_085732_Gallery.jpg

Falken Wildpeak 37x12.5R17
Screenshot_20230618_085838_Gallery.jpg

ToadSmasher2K1

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The sidewall lugs on the Mickey's stick out more which give it more of an aggressive look. Both are a great tire and has preformed well over Snoqualmie Pass year round.

Mickey Thompson 37x12.5R20
View attachment 412661

Falken Wildpeak 37x12.5R17
View attachment 412662
The Mickey's look good! I had the AT3W, which was fine but I when I stepped back and looked at them I was always left wanting something more.