Going from 0-100.... REAL QUICK!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
leboeuf45

leboeuf45

Reaction score
Sorry for the late replay but in short the Mods are ******* amazing and it feels like a completely different truck. The truck flat out hauls ass and puts a big smile on your face at all times. From what I can tell Lars is very cautious with the tuning until he can figure out more on his personal truck hes capping the Tq at 550. He said he has a engine being built for his own and once done he will start to push the limits to see what's capable. They are also about to start working on E85 and methanol as well. I have only been running the original tune he sent and haven't gotten it on a dyno yet but that will all change tomorrow as I am heading to College station to put it on his rollers and have him dial it in. I have been running this truck as is for the past 10 days with no CEL's or issues and the truck flat out hauls ass. I will report back once I get it tuned with numbers and future plans to push it farther as I have the **** kit coming as well.