Going from 0-100.... REAL QUICK!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

leboeuf45

Reaction score
This weekend has been a fun one as I have finally received all my parts and I am in the process of installing them. We started on Friday evening and hope to be done this evening (Sunday). I will report back once installed and is running properly.

Mod List of parts being installed.

Full Race Intake
Full race Intercooler
Full Race Catch can
SP542 spark plugs
SPD turbo adapters
SPD off road Downpipes
Gearheads tuning upgraded turbos
N Guage by HP Tuners tuned by Lars @Gearheads
Ford Raptor lights Triple bezel W/ Baja Designs squadron pros

TXRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Looks good! Are you planning to get it dyno'd when everything is done?

I am interested to see how much HP you picked up with all the work.

OP
OP
leboeuf45

leboeuf45

Reaction score
Turbos are 2mm Larger and should dyno at 525 on 93 and 550 on a blend fuel as they did one not long ago with the same mods but yes I will have it on the rollers soon to see exactly what it will do. They are also working on E85 tuning so once that is ready it will be fun for sure.

TXRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Turbos are 2mm Larger and should dyno at 525 on 93 and 550 on a blend fuel as they did one not long ago with the same mods but yes I will have it on the rollers soon to see exactly what it will do. They are also working on E85 tuning so once that is ready it will be fun for sure.

I was expecting more than that with the larger turbos! MPT claims 92 HP gains with the 93 PRX tune and that is without larger turbos, TAs and down pipes.

Guy

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
525 is right.

Lars is very good at what he does. He’s very mindful of the fact that he doesn’t want the truck to die a quick death.

You push it much beyond there and the bottom end is going to lock up. It can’t handle the rotational force and heat generated.

E85 will help as does **** injection.