CRP Manifolds with Garrett Power Max Turbos

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Motleygen218

Reaction score
Fyi Crp came out with a manifold spacer to fit the Garrett powermax turbos so no more need to remove material from either the manifold or the turbo.

My install goes in Monday. I’ll make sure to post pics and a review.

ruey220

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Fyi Crp came out with a manifold spacer to fit the Garrett powermax turbos so no more need to remove material from either the manifold or the turbo.

How did the install go? Does the exhaust get shifted due to the turbos sitting off bec of the spacers?

dillard09

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Hey did you do the install yourself or have someone do it? I'm going to be swapping the snails due to a failure and was wondering how you did the passenger side? The oil feed and coolant feed are kinda tucked in there. Did you have to drop anything to install them?

tkc_2406

Reaction score
Hey did you do the install yourself or have someone do it? I'm going to be swapping the snails due to a failure and was wondering how you did the passenger side? The oil feed and coolant feed are kinda tucked in there. Did you have to drop anything to install them?
I just did the turbos a few months ago, you don’t have to drop anything, you just jack the front up, take the tires off and you have pretty decent access. The coolant line is a pain I damaged mine and had to order a new one, there are little clips you have to take out, very similar to the cold side connection of the intercooler, and once they are out it’s best to just pull on the turbos to get the lines out. The oil lines are easy just two torx. Don’t use a vice grip on the coolant line you will bend it and it will leak when you put it back on. If you can figure out how to drain the coolant do that but I just let it all drain out from the turbo coolant lines. Have a 5gal bucket ready if you go that way. Oil line will drip whatever it has left in it but it’s not much