Gilroy Garlic festival time 7-26 to 7-28

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Icecobra

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I was not sure if this is where this goes or not so moderator feel free to move this...

Its Garlic Festival time and things are beginning to happen in Gilroy. If your looking to park close let me know I have parking in my driveway I set aside for those coming in. If you want to eat a bite at the festival figure in 15.00 entry fee, it may be more.. Garlic ice cream and garlic wine, lots of beer and crap sellers. Food is usually pretty good, one year eh we almost killed a few serving meat that had been left out by accident. We think we have that under control now..lol.. Lots to eat and drink so stop by and see us..

oxfordraptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I was not sure if this is where this goes or not so moderator feel free to move this...

Its Garlic Festival time and things are beginning to happen in Gilroy. If your looking to park close let me know I have parking in my driveway I set aside for those coming in. If you want to eat a bite at the festival figure in 15.00 entry fee, it may be more.. Garlic ice cream and garlic wine, lots of beer and crap sellers. Food is usually pretty good, one year eh we almost killed a few serving meat that had been left out by accident. We think we have that under control now..lol.. Lots to eat and drink so stop by and see us..

Man I love the Gilroy Garlic festival. Fried Artichokes and Artichoke Enchaladas from Castroville are so freakin good too. Miss living in Capitola.

BlueSVT

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Just driving through Gilroy last month was enough garlic for me, for a while... haha

Couldn't BELIEVE how strong the smell was on the main highway next to the processing facility.

OP
OP
Icecobra

Icecobra

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Shooting at Gilroy Garlic Festival today. I am ok thanks for asking. So far according to the PD one KIA 3 critical they are trying to arrange medivac flights. I understand there to be 11 injured but I am holding back any conformation of that. This type of thing would not happen if our freaking Government would stop taking away the rights of honest tax paying citizens, than only criminals will have guns. Thanks to our Governor this shooting is squarely on his shoulders. Thanks Governor we never had problems like this when tax payers carried guns and the Government would worry about criminals having guns and leave alone the honest tax payers. Lets pass more gun laws and turn more people in to lambs to slaughter.

D

Deleted member 12951

Saw this on the news and did think of you as I know you live in Gilroy. Sad to hear about the 6 year old death too. My first thought when hearing about it last night is isn’t that rifle illegal in CA so how could this possibly happen? Wish government would get a clue but they are so pressured by the media and uneducated CA citizens that they actually think making guns illegal will actually help but in reality makes it worse.