Hobie Kayaks With Custom Trailer

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Gumby

Gumby

FRF Addict
Reaction score
@Toadsmasher2k1 Thanks they are fun. I really don't have anything left to mod on them. They do well in the bay and open water. Not really set up for your local lake. way less modified kayaks ( cheeper) are well suited for that task.

OP
OP
Gumby

Gumby

FRF Addict
Reaction score
@CigarPundit Thanks It certainly cant hurt. I wish I could Keep them I just don't have room in the garage for the next Project. Once I get it....They will never get used. Out with the old in with the new.

OP
OP
Gumby

Gumby

FRF Addict
Reaction score
@CigarPundit
I am excited to start my new project. It will be a Sea-Doo Fish Pro Trophy. Not sure on the year 2021-2024 still looking as I cant buy till the kayaks are gone. Obviously..... I will heavily modify it. LOL

OP
OP
Gumby

Gumby

FRF Addict
Reaction score
@Toadsmasher2k1
They seem to be really stable. 100 mile range. 45 top speed. I am sure my body will need a few trips to adjust. LOL Not sure what I am going to do about the wife she is anti jet ski. some days I need her limits. well I need her to catch her limits.