Getting in line for 2022 Raptors

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

krww06

Full Access Member
Reaction score
FWIW, I talked to my dealer last week and they told me to check back with them in November for an update on when the '22 Raptors might start being produced and/or available for order. Basically, nobody has any idea was my takeaway.
Again and FWIW, I did get an email from a dealer today offering to sell me a '21 that has a scheduled build date of 10/11. Looks like it may be a while before the MY22 makes an appearance if they still building the MY21 in October. :rolleyes:

pughde

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just reached out to my dealer, may upgrade the 2017. If things don't work out may wait for a 2023.

Stojanowski

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Again and FWIW, I did get an email from a dealer today offering to sell me a '21 that has a scheduled build date of 10/11. Looks like it may be a while before the MY22 makes an appearance if they still building the MY21 in October. :rolleyes:
I think first week of November is the last build week for Raptors

Nerdles1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Walked into 2 dealerships today in the Tampa Bay Area to check on ordering a 22 one was at 15k over MSRP the other was at 10k 37pkg. Think I’m sitting this craziness out for a while.

4wheelinAZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Walked into 2 dealerships today in the Tampa Bay Area to check on ordering a 22 one was at 15k over MSRP the other was at 10k 37pkg. Think I’m sitting this craziness out for a while.
Yup. I’m driving back 1100 miles to pay $2k over. But I don’t have a truck right now, and just wanted to guarantee I get one next year. So I paid it….