Getting in line for 2022 Raptors

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JerseyMike

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I got a couple of requests for info, So I'm going to transcribe my notes to an excel sheet and make it shared file link which I'll email to any of you requesting it. , Also about @JerseyMike comment, I hope build date is good and ETA after that is Feb/ March which I'm ok with , Some of other places, even well know youtube dealer quoted me May or later delivery.
looks like they did schedule retail orders today so you may be in luck, I didn't hear anything then again my dealer said that they did not have an allocation yet

mattshi93

Reaction score
I just placed my money down 30 minutes ago for dealer ordered 2022. I called about 50+ dealers from east to west coast this past few weeks. I got their markups, allocations etc. A minority of them are at MSRP, or with very slight upcharge or fee like $600 doc fee or $1k paint protection. Which I'm totally ok with . If you order now, the ETA is May or later. I paid the ADM their markup $5k as they ordered last month when things were open and has expected build date in December. I don't know etiquette or protocol here on the board, but if you want to PM me i can give you which dealers might have allocations for you to order and NOT at $15-20k markups. OR non-refundable deposit BS. I got copy of the build sheet and you can tell if it's 2022 because moon roof and power tailgate are now grouped together on one line item , where 2021 - power tailgate was in Power tech package for $1995. i like the new way better as its lower cost by $400.
Just messaged you. The sheet would soooo helpful. thanks man

JCO

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hey Folks, new prospective Raptor owner here. Looking to upgrade from my 2008 Tundra and have my eye on a Raptor. Wondering if there's anything special I should be doing in addition to getting on "the list" with dealerships for 2022 Raptors when the order banks open (Sept?).

I'm in the Bay Area, CA. If anyone has suggestions on which dealerships are best (lowest ADM) etc, it would be much appreciated!
Do they even let you have trucks in the Bay Area? Don't you have to drive a transgender electric windmill or something?

GordoJay

FRF Addict
Reaction score
It’s clearly a sellers market right now. 6–9 months from now I predict it will be a different story.
Agreed about the market. But I think you're wildly optimistic about how long it will take to return to normal. I'm going out on a limb and betting that all of MY2022 will be a clusterfumble. I hope I'm wrong.

BaseRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The chip shortage is finally starting to show signs of easing up so I think my prediction is spot on.

BaseRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Experts in the industry claim we are at the peak for the chip shortage. So called "experts" are not always correct however. Hopefully by Q1 2022 the chip shortage will show signs of subsiding.