Getting in line for 2022 Raptors

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rick955

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I talked to 2 dealers who said no 2022 allocations have been given out and that whoever says so is lying. One said he got an email from Ford last week stating they have no plans to start 2022 builds as they are focusing on the 2021’s. From looking at this thread that doesn’t seem to be the case so are they wrong?
Very wrong. https://www.fordraptorforum.com/threads/2022-order-banks.86305/page-45 Lots of orders placed early October and have build weeks after scheduling began last Thursday. Many are not 21 rollovers. No allocation, no build week & WIN.

sf2360

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Before ordering my 2022, the dealer told me getting the blue seats could take longer with my order.

BlueWhale

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I talked to 2 dealers who said no 2022 allocations have been given out and that whoever says so is lying. One said he got an email from Ford last week stating they have no plans to start 2022 builds as they are focusing on the 2021’s. From looking at this thread that doesn’t seem to be the case so are they wrong?
Of the over 50 dealers i spoke with, some had no idea when they would be allowed to order 2022, and others told me Yes we got some spots left. And the one that showed me a build sheet like @sf2360 showed above. and some other things in my conversation that gave me comfort, so I put a small refundable deposit. There are also dealers trading and buying allocations of other dealers too.

BlueWhale

Full Access Member
Reaction score
On my list earlier in this thread, the Alabama dealer notified me today he’s got allocations a couple for ordering 2022 35’s, must be 801a, . NO 37. ADM $2500. David is contact.

BK1

Reaction score
Sounds like my Bronco dealer got their Raptor allocation confirmed early this month. My sales guy knew I wanted a raptor (truck) called me and told me he would have a few available for 22 models, I told him what I wanted and they went into the system updated one of the allocations and my order was just locked in by ford Friday (no changes can be made) for potential Jan build! I do not have date or vin yet but dealer said they should have soon. Check dealers for allocations, they all know how many they are getting, hopefully they have trucks that are not sold yet. I am paying MSRP. Iconic Silver w graphics